Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Are you top on all leagues or 2nd? Good luck :)

I will move up :P

CrowsFan

Managed to pull out the victory today :)
Chased down their score of 202 runs in just 39 overs haha
No real standouts for the batting but on the bowling side Rhett Maloney took 5 for 35 off 7
Maloney is one of my best prospects I think in my youth squad since he is only 16 and has ordinary bowling and average technique

Master Q

In Top 4 in both Senior Leagues (don't care about the Youth for now), I'll make Top 2 in both though, defiantly, I missed the first 3 games so...

roo boys!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on October 13, 2010, 05:08:29 PM
I will move up :P
Does it even matter if you're moving next season? :P.

cookie311993

i am sure everyone will do good and get good results mate

Boomz

I'd be moving up in T20 & one dayer but I'm moving so it doesnt matter... lol

roo boys!

cookie311993

actually it does if you promote EOS when you move they will put you in a higher section then you were first intended for.

roo boys!

ahh ok great, so I have a chance of coming into div 4?

cookie311993

it will depend how your team is at the EOS they will look at your match ratings, world ranking and finish of Season in current country

roo boys!

SOD
Rankings   Country: 258, World: 1344

T20

McRooster

Youths today - Won the toss, elected to bat on a flat wicket, lost 5 wickets, smashed 272  ;D

Hoare with a 3 fer (liking him), but with four balls to go the other guy gets the runs  >:(

I out ranked him in match rating by 2,500 (pretty even) but lost.

What amount of money is recommended for a first year Youth team to be put into Acadamies each week?
Currently putting in 11,800 (between reasonable and satisfactory) and have an inadequate level but improving status.

Alex7089

Seems OK Mc. I don't put to much into my academies, I'm waiting until there is some more money in the bank and more sponsorship money coming through :P

R&B, I will be promoted in my youth league even if I am relegated. Pretty nifty 8)
Should win my one day league though and hopefully a top 4 finish in my T20 league :-\
Although, I'm just playing for prizemoney at the moment :P

BOOMZ, I see you got that batsman with the spectacular power 8) ;D :o

DIBS, DIBS, DIBS, DIBS! Unless Q wants him :P
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=431747

roo boys!

Well glad you asked rooster, I was investing 25-30k-ish but after this I am investing a big fat 0!

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14253&start=210

page 14-15, helped me a lot and I am saving money now while investing more in senior