Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Quote from: Honey Badger on December 08, 2014, 02:54:11 PM
Quote from: AFEV on December 08, 2014, 01:09:08 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on December 08, 2014, 11:58:47 AM
All players now up for sale - http://www.fromthepavilion.org/seniors.htm?teamId=542

By the way anyone feel like a friendly against the today. Would be nice to see what I could rate with them before selling them off...
Sent you one CF. :)
Well thanks for then organising one with someone else :P
I didn't know if you were coming back. :P
If it's just for ratings you can play my affiliate, though they will get destroyed.

Cookie311993

Quote from: AFEV on December 07, 2014, 10:56:39 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on December 07, 2014, 08:47:37 PM
Bought players that improved your squad, instead of 20yo's with potential that just kept taking you backwards.
Pssht, I've made it to D2 and potentially D1 without buying anything other than 20 year olds since I returned to the game. :P
Mind you I carefully plan every type of player I am going to buy looking forward about 5 seasons usually so.

Apart from Ferreira, that was a mistake. :P

Also if anyone wants me to do proper logos/badges for their clubs I have nothing to keep me busy graphically atm and it's driving me nuts (I keep making mockups for T10 that'll never be useful) so if anyone wants me to do one for them...
The ones I've done for my teams are here and here, but it doesn't have to be that style I can do whatever y'all want.
Sell me that mistake at eos then haha

Kellogscrunchynut

What time zone is the main clock in?

nrich102

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on December 08, 2014, 06:54:35 PM
What time zone is the main clock in?
Ive always just assumed it was GMT. 10 hours behind EST I think.

Kellogscrunchynut

Thanks it seems to be 11 hours behind me.

AFEV

Quote from: Cookie311993 on December 08, 2014, 05:32:56 PM
Quote from: AFEV on December 07, 2014, 10:56:39 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on December 07, 2014, 08:47:37 PM
Bought players that improved your squad, instead of 20yo's with potential that just kept taking you backwards.
Pssht, I've made it to D2 and potentially D1 without buying anything other than 20 year olds since I returned to the game. :P
Mind you I carefully plan every type of player I am going to buy looking forward about 5 seasons usually so.

Apart from Ferreira, that was a mistake. :P

Also if anyone wants me to do proper logos/badges for their clubs I have nothing to keep me busy graphically atm and it's driving me nuts (I keep making mockups for T10 that'll never be useful) so if anyone wants me to do one for them...
The ones I've done for my teams are here and here, but it doesn't have to be that style I can do whatever y'all want.
Sell me that mistake at eos then haha
I would, but after investing 2 seasons of wages without giving anything back and Tremor Control and Pyke likely to start touring over the next couple of seasons I will be needing him now.

Still stupid that I have 3 FM ARs, but oh well.

PowerBug

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on December 08, 2014, 07:02:45 PM
Thanks it seems to be 11 hours behind me.
The key thing is there is no daylight savings in FTP. So when in Summer, 11 hours, in Winter 10 hours (If you're in NSW/Vic)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Cookie311993

I need an all rounder and you need to buy a pure Fm. We can help each other out haha

AFEV

Quote from: Cookie311993 on December 08, 2014, 07:22:43 PM
I need an all rounder and you need to buy a pure Fm. We can help each other out haha
You could maybe get Tremor Control depending on the price but I am not going to sell my contingency. :P
And I'd probably want too much for OTC.

Cookie311993

Quote from: AFEV on December 08, 2014, 08:44:48 PM
Quote from: Cookie311993 on December 08, 2014, 07:22:43 PM
You could maybe get Tremor Control depending on the price but I am not going to sell my contingency. :P
And I'd probably want too much for OTC.
He's too old for me. I have a good bunch of youth recruits coming through, so I'm thinking of rebuilding with them

Hellopplz

Quote from: AFEV on December 08, 2014, 01:09:51 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 08, 2014, 12:11:41 PM
Next season gets trickier as have an AR and a Fasty coming up as well :(.
You poor tortured soul. :P
Season after I get a Wristy promoting up, which would make three of them in my Seniors... And only one Finger Spinner ;D.

PowerBug

I feel sorry for you for having 3 wrist spinners. Not.

I need to buy one, mine will be 29 next season.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Cookie311993

I can't get a wrist spinner for youths. Current wrist spinner is 25

KoopKicka

Fingers crossed Troopa gets selected for the WC, seems to have fallen out of favour at the Dutch lately despite good numbers. :/

Kellogscrunchynut

Playing my first match in half an hour or so, in a youth friendly.