Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

You can have an u19s spot in uae today if you want ;)

Hellopplz

I'm hardly a great assistant these days though tactics wise :P. As shown by my senior league form :'(.

DazBurg

PowerBug

So if there's two players to choose between when it comes to NAT squad selection, and the only difference between them is one plays for the team you play in SOD on the week of the tour, do you tour that one? :P
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Hellopplz

Anybody here unbiased would say yes ;).

Torpedo10

AFEV

So after 9 games in my SOD league, 4 teams are tied on top spot for points with a 6-3 record, with a further two teams just behind on 5-4.
Should be an interesting finish to the season.

Hellopplz

Wow, that certainly is looking tight! Especially for who'll promote! Which league is that Alex?

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 15, 2014, 09:16:27 AM
HP, return to us  :'(
If only I had the time to commit :(.

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 15, 2014, 12:40:32 PM
Wow, that certainly is looking tight! Especially for who'll promote! Which league is that Alex?

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 15, 2014, 09:16:27 AM
HP, return to us  :'(
If only I had the time to commit :(.
Scotland OD 2.2, I'll play the two teams that are a way behind the rest in the home stretch, and I'm currently first on NRR, should be able to promote myself! I'll finish second with 1 loss to my name in T20 by the looks though.

PowerBug

:O Well done Alex. About time you go to Div 1 ;)

Meanwhile, in my first season in triple Div 1, I find myself in two relegation battles. T20 is the only safe one so far, where I sit 3 clear and I should be 4 clear after the next match :)

But in SOD I swear I just like making things difficult for myself. I sit 6th, I play 5th who is only NRR ahead of me next week, and Cheltenham is 7th 2 points behind us, and 4th is only 1 game ahead, even 2nd is only 2 games away, only first is out of reach for me haha.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

AFEV

Quote from: PowerBug on November 15, 2014, 04:08:44 PM
Haha, I really should be double promoting, but I don't really pay as much attention to the game as I should these days. My poor affiliate has truly been abandoned. :P

Torpedo10

Quote from: AFEV on November 15, 2014, 08:16:33 PM
Haha, I really should be double promoting, but I don't really pay as much attention to the game as I should these days. My poor affiliate has truly been abandoned. :P
Poor Aliyy.  :-\

There's one match that will decide promotion into Div 2, that won't happen for three weeks.

This wait in anxious, just shows you how strong SL leagues are compared to most other countries.

AFEV

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 15, 2014, 08:19:01 PM
Quote from: AFEV on November 15, 2014, 08:16:33 PM
Poor Aliyy.  :-\

There's one match that will decide promotion into Div 2, that won't happen for three weeks.

This wait in anxious, just shows you how strong SL leagues are compared to most other countries.
Aliyy is fine, he'll be outs/outs or damn near by the time I sell him, has been touring with the UAE this season too. I haven't had the time to come on and buy 16 year olds this season though which will be a problem when that generation is 18/19.

CrowsFan

Does someone want to explain what is wrong with my affiliate side? Losing matches that they really shouldn't be, which is costing me promotion to div 1 in both T20 and SOD. So far I have lost/tied these games...\

SOD
Lost to Fartland by 1 wicket - Out rated them 198k to 183k (15k gap) - very frustrating
Lost to Pedonkadonk by 36 runs - Out rated them 202k to 198k (4k gap) - no big deal really
Lost to Launceston Lions by 3 wickets - Out rated them 223k to 193k (30k gap) - what the flower!!

T20
Lost to Greendale Human Beings by 3 wickets - Out rated them 193k to 191k (2k gap) - again no big deal
Tied with Chinford Exiles - Out rated them 192k to 185k (7k gap) - frustrating, but not the end of the world
Tied with Greendale Human Beings - Out rated them 223k to 189k (34k gap) - again what the flower!

The last 2 both happened this week and killed my chances of promotion. Not happy at the moment!

Torpedo10

This stuff bothers me too CF. Lost with a 20k head start yesterday, might cost me promotion.