Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

Damn BP, your 18 y.o is pretty much the level of my 19 y.o AR for Scotland :o.

And He's a pretty beastly FS though for his age BP! No wonder they want to play him and get him on the Nat scene straight away, only downside is pretty much that Endo but they can just play him 2 games a tour when he does play.

Torpedo10

BP, He could be a WC/Elite bowler. Would probably take him 4 seasons though depending how close he is to WC tech. He could be 29 with that along with Expert/Outstanding Endo.

AFEV

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 26, 2014, 01:41:11 PM
BP, He could be a WC/Elite bowler. Would probably take him 4 seasons though depending how close he is to WC tech. He could be 29 with that along with Expert/Outstanding Endo.
Or do what I'm doing with Relton and make him cap/wc/wc. :P Relton has finisher though, might be better to go pure bowling for Bruin.

chrisuzz

Jeez just found my first ever home grown U19 NAT Padman Arnold, and he doesnt look anywhere near as good as i expected him to be able to! Still he has been under good managers, cookie(x2), Qadir, McNeuk

BratPack

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 26, 2014, 01:41:11 PM

True. I'll probably still go Endo next unless he pops before his tech does, but once he gets to Expert I'll put him back on bowling

Torpedo10

Quote from: chrisuzz on October 27, 2014, 01:01:44 AM
Jeez just found my first ever home grown U19 NAT Padman Arnold, and he doesnt look anywhere near as good as i expected him to be able to! Still he has been under good managers, cookie(x2), Qadir, McNeuk
Well it's obvious, the Sri Lankan NATs did a bad job at development,  :P

Hellopplz

Wow, just took a look as well! Remember he was a beast in youths back in the day. Seems like he peaked at Excep/Excep and was smashed with Power.

KoopKicka

Pfft we all know Troopa is going to be the best ever! :D

/s

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 27, 2014, 06:41:59 AM
Well it's obvious, the Sri Lankan NATs did a bad job at development,  :P
Yeah they probably did.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

JBs-Hawks

Harvey had his double pop to exp/exp today torp so start saving for him for eos ;)

CrowsFan

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 27, 2014, 09:13:06 PM
Harvey had his double pop to exp/exp today torp so start saving for him for eos ;)
Only exp/exp? I got Tiger to out/out today, with Cheetah and Lion not too far behind :)

Torpedo10

I'm torn now. Want to upgrade my academy but that'd put me a good 50k down each week until EOS when extra gates and Sponsorship would lift me. I do have 1M though. Upgrading would take me to 800k. I'll get around 500k PM I hope so should recover a fair bit of that.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Honey Badger on October 27, 2014, 10:03:23 PM
Only exp/exp? I got Tiger to out/out today, with Cheetah and Lion not too far behind :)

Harvey was abit cheaper :P

CrowsFan

BOOM!!

Billy Goats CC    Maximus Warriors
Batting - Top Order    9,605    5,798
Batting - Middle Order    8,839    3,789
Batting - Tail    4,354    3,600
Bowling - Seam    8,118 (32)    5,623 (24)
Bowling - Spin    9,529 (8)    5,439 (16)
Fielding/Keeping    9,278    5,664
Overall    156,675    93,888

Highest ever youth ratings! For league matches or friendlies ;D ;D
Previous best was 154k for friendly and 152k for league. Gunning for 160k the week after the nat tour :)

AFEV

Good thing, in 5 seasons or so there will be another strong D1 team in Scotland.