From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: Phasir on October 01, 2014, 05:49:15 AM
Quote from: Honey Badger on September 30, 2014, 05:57:49 PM
Winning ;D

Xavier Cougar purchased from me O:
Didn't know you had a team! Purchased him for a hefty fee ;)

Phasir

$1.8m from memory..
Recently sold someone better than him for $480k :'[

BratPack

Quote from: Honey Badger on September 30, 2014, 05:57:49 PM
Winning ;D

Pfft could only get 4 of my boys last night. Handbaggers the lot of them  :P

Hellopplz

Quote from: Phasir on October 02, 2014, 03:44:04 PM
$1.8m from memory..
:(. I hate how that happens, relies on others buying at the time.

And so pretty much your entire top team got stars, nice effort HB :o. As Nails said, expected more from the 18 y.o's last season, 11/14.. weak :P.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 04, 2014, 11:35:50 PM
$1.8m from memory..

And so pretty much your entire top team got stars, nice effort HB :o. As Nails said, expected more from the 18 y.o's last season, 11/14.. weak :P.
Well sorry they didn't live up to standards as 18 year olds! Just got the message that 13 of them are touring, so I get to keep 1 of them haha! Team is going to struggle next week...

KoopKicka

Koopa Troopa has been selected for the U-19 One Day 1, which begins on Mon 13-Oct.

YES! ;D First one ever!

KoopKicka

Logged on to see pops an hour early. :( #DSTproblems

AFEV

That moment when your player doesn't get selected to tour, then double pops in bowl/tech the next day. :P

valkorum

Quote from: AFEV on October 06, 2014, 01:49:26 PM
That moment when your player doesn't get selected to tour, then double pops in bowl/tech the next day. :P

Or that moment when your accom/accom batsman doesnt get selected and you get to play him in your Div 1 youth match that week :)

Still not sure why an accom/accom batsman (at start of season) is not selected to tour?

AFEV

Quote from: valkorum on October 06, 2014, 02:26:53 PM
Quote from: AFEV on October 06, 2014, 01:49:26 PM

Or that moment when your accom/accom batsman doesnt get selected and you get to play him in your Div 1 youth match that week :)

Still not sure why an accom/accom batsman (at start of season) is not selected to tour?
Side effects of CF's super squad??

valkorum

I highly doubt it seeing as each team needs 7 batsman for each tour.  CF doesn't have that many players :P

AFEV

Haha, yeah, maybe he warped their standards.
It does seem weird your guy hasn't toured though..

CrowsFan

I have an acc/acc boundary hitter not touring, so just depends on the strength of that nation.

Hellopplz

Quote from: Honey Badger on October 05, 2014, 06:49:51 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 04, 2014, 11:35:50 PM
$1.8m from memory..

Well sorry they didn't live up to standards as 18 year olds! Just got the message that 13 of them are touring, so I get to keep 1 of them haha! Team is going to struggle next week...
Sounds like they will a bit, still a pretty solid side without them if you got others prepared :P.

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 05, 2014, 07:15:06 PM
Koopa Troopa has been selected for the U-19 One Day 1, which begins on Mon 13-Oct.

YES! ;D First one ever!
KOOPA :D :D.

PowerBug

I have no one touring in Youths. :( But on the flipside I reckon I can challenge for the 1.1 title because of it! :D Win this week and I'm a game clear with another top side next week.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126