Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on September 17, 2014, 07:40:46 PM
Interesting to note my 17yo is in the U19 squad right now... he's only reas/reas but with cap fielding and OBB.

Either they have an u17 friendly or they're running their squad based purely on WC years as they only have 19 year olds and 17 year olds in the squad, not a single 18yo  :-\
Is this Scotland? I think I heard something about that actually.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Nails

USA

they have a 17yo reas/ave in the squad  :-\

Maybe just u17 friendly. If Scotland was putting in 17yos I'd have a couple in as I have their best WS and their best player based on wage AND ratings (like 3K more ratings than 2nd)

PowerBug

Ok maybe not then, I heard something about Scotland on the SL U19 association forum.

Must be a friendly then yeah.

JBs-Hawks

Yea usa playing us in an u17 friendly on sat

chrisuzz

or could just be a gun like Fastmann, he got games as an AR when he was 17 8)

KoopKicka

K. Troopa (lm) 3-0-14-0, S. Folkes 9 (22b), K. Harris 26 (53b)
End of over 21 (4 runs) - Dhaka Magic(71-4). 231 runs required from 29 overs. RR 3.38 RRR 7.97

Good start to the new season. 8)

KoopKicka

Who else won PC? Won my first ever one today in 4 seasons by a healthy 150+ margin. Although I come up against the Saffers NAT Managers team Budgewoi Bulldogs next round, so Ill probably just blood the youngsters for a bit of extra XP.

PowerBug

Quote from: KoopKicka on September 21, 2014, 10:00:08 PM
Who else won PC? Won my first ever one today in 4 seasons by a healthy 150+ margin. Although I come up against the Saffers NAT Managers team Budgewoi Bulldogs next round, so Ill probably just blood the youngsters for a bit of extra XP.
Yeah best to give that one up haha.

I managed to get home comfortably, opponent rated 160k but i rolled him for 86. :) I only rated 180k, strong bowling lineup, 2nd lot of batsmen.

CrowsFan

My game is ongoing... Scored 3-479 from my 50 on a flat. Should defend that... :-X

Justin Bieber

If your guys can't defend that, they should hang their heads in shame :P.

I tank PC but still expected a closer match... They outrated me by 10k but beat me by 10 wickets.... They managed a 200+ opening partnership to do it. Can't complain when I tank though :-X. Have to keep players fresh since Div 1 SOD/T20 is tough if I make a PC run (likely demotion from fatigue being screwed up) :(.

BratPack

Not even close for me, I played my second stringers (Rested Bruin and Sicco) and still bowled them out for 70 odd

valkorum

I lost by 5 wickets - closest I have been in many seasons.

CrowsFan

Well my youth side lost to the Indian Vikings, but my affiliate defeated the Liverpool Vikings by 235 runs, bowling them out for 244 (I was on 244 after 29 overs).

So through to the second round for the first time in a long time since I usually just throw the games. Looking at the the fixtures if I can get through round 4 then I will lose in round 5 where I take on the number 2 seed.

KoopKicka

accidentally left this guy on Strength training for almost 3 months. I think I flowered his development. >.<

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1412136

Sell yeah?

Spinking

Quote from: KoopKicka on September 22, 2014, 04:32:57 PM
accidentally left this guy on Strength training for almost 3 months. I think I flowered his development. >.<

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1412136

Sell yeah?

Lol. Probably won't get a lot for him looking like that. I'd train bowling tech for a while and try and get him up a bit. Not going to be solved quickly though!!