Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Of course he was a super signing. as a Brat Pack alumni you expect class

Master Q

Quote from: Nails on June 15, 2014, 09:26:53 PM
Half of those were when I was a 150K minnow :-X

I've got you covered ez nowadays :)
orlly? I never knew you rated 150k 4 times in 2014 with your aff and twice with your main.

Quote from: PowerBug on June 15, 2014, 09:27:30 PM
I'd wreck you both. Q challenge me, anything but a Slow pitch. I'll beat you.

Edit: No, I wouldn't wreck you, I'd embarrass you. The margin will be small, but the ratings difference will be big. :P
Maybe if you'd stop hiding from me?

Master Q

I challenged you on a Dry PB (Slow would be a walkover, you've got to have a 1% chance)

Seeing as you are the current holder of the 8shes, would the winner of this game be the best team on FF?

Nails

Quote from: Master Q on June 15, 2014, 09:34:07 PM
Quote from: Nails on June 15, 2014, 09:26:53 PM
Half of those were when I was a 150K minnow :-X

I've got you covered ez nowadays :)
orlly? I never knew you rated 150k 4 times in 2014 with your aff and twice with your main.

Quote from: PowerBug on June 15, 2014, 09:27:30 PM
I'd wreck you both. Q challenge me, anything but a Slow pitch. I'll beat you.

Edit: No, I wouldn't wreck you, I'd embarrass you. The margin will be small, but the ratings difference will be big. :P
Maybe if you'd stop hiding from me?

if you look at 1 or 2 of those games you'll also see I played a bowler at number 5 who didn't even bowl. Remembering to set orders is hard work.

Master Q

The only reason I've ever lost a FTP is because I forgot to set orders.

Looking to keep my undefeated record for this season alive tonight in my PC match. Playing a guy who rates 100k but playing quite a few youths to manage fatigue, should still get the win though.

Nails

Come on Q, accept my challenge ;)

One win to rule them all, one win to find them.

AFEV

Quote from: Master Q on June 15, 2014, 09:43:27 PM
Seeing as you are the current holder of the 8shes, would the winner of this game be the best team on FF?
If you assume that Nails and PB are the best teams on FF, I guess. :P
Nails, setting orders is half of the entire game, so saying you only lost because you forgot about half the game is not a great excuse. :P

Master Q

Quote from: Sid on June 15, 2014, 10:58:23 PM
Considering I am No.1, they would probably be 2 and 3.

AFEV

Quote from: Master Q on June 15, 2014, 11:05:52 PM
Quote from: Sid on June 15, 2014, 10:58:23 PM
Considering I am No.1, they would probably be 2 and 3.
Eh, I rate 200-215 with <25, which is like, what entire nations rates for that age group, I'll let them have their glory for now, but once my players have power above reasonable, look out. :P

PowerBug

I challenged you on a Dry PB (Slow would be a walkover, you've got to have a 1% chance)

Cool. I am looking forward to it. ;)

You can claim the best senior squad by Match Ratings if you like. I would rank above you for the best team because of my Youth side.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Nails

back off zz, I spotted him 1st  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

AFEV

Quote from: PowerBug on June 15, 2014, 11:16:50 PM

Cool. I am looking forward to it. ;)

You can claim the best senior squad by Match Ratings if you like. I would rank above you for the best team because of my Youth side.
I'm proud of my youth side thanks. It must be one of the worst human youth teams. It takes a lot of effort to gather all those base wage players - they all net me a handy profit at 20 as well.

chrisuzz

Quote from: Nails on June 15, 2014, 11:17:48 PM
back off zz, I spotted him 1st  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
You've got some big people to compete with! I thought you wouldve surely used all your money by now?

Nails

I've got over 5mil left mate.

Only reason that kid is on the market is because I searched the best players statistics and looked for the best players owned by newbie managers. I had to talk that guy into selling him and had to tell him about how selling the player as opposed to keeping him would be better for his club!

It took me like 5 days to even get him listed on the TM haha.

Australia owe me, that kid was going to be rotting away if I didn't save him!

chrisuzz

Im sure someone will look after him properly!! I might just wait until you've blown all your money and all the good players aren't overpriced anymore :P

Did that many times with guys from Sri Lanka though, a lot of hard work!!