Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie311993

Quote from: Nails on June 10, 2014, 08:05:52 PM
I have 8m to buy a team of 5 players

Then 3m to buy 3 players

then 2m to buy 2 players

then 2m to buy 2 players

I don't want to buy them all from this year then I end up like CF with 15 30yos. I want to stagger my purchases. i.e. buy a few guns this year then a few more the following seasons. Worked out I should turn over 3mil pure operating profit this season which should be used for 3x1mil players next season.
And what's the total at now?

Nails

If Chang sells for the 3.2mil bid which I have on him I have over 3.5mil to buy another 2 players. Though would probably try and expand it to 3 or 4. Then I'd have less to buy in the following seasons.

Cookie311993

Quote from: Nails on June 10, 2014, 08:16:12 PM
If Chang sells for the 3.2mil bid which I have on him I have over 3.5mil to buy another 2 players. Though would probably try and expand it to 3 or 4. Then I'd have less to buy in the following seasons.
Trust me, he will be going for more. Roynique is rather keen on him.

Nails

Roy said he'd go his entire bank balance. (don't tell Roy how much I have, dog act :-x )

So I could bump him to 6.5mil and make him like most expensive player that I've ever heard of :-X

Cookie311993

Quote from: Nails on June 10, 2014, 08:26:09 PM
Roy said he'd go his entire bank balance. (don't tell Roy how much I have, dog act :-x )

So I could bump him to 6.5mil and make him like most expensive player that I've ever heard of :-X

And there goes your bank account. You need to be smart with your purchasing

Nails

Half the fun of this game is owning the best. Even if it takes a little longer it's what I get the most enjoyment out of tbh. Owning Milne was awesome.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Nails on June 10, 2014, 08:32:39 PM
Half the fun of this game is owning the best. Even if it takes a little longer it's what I get the most enjoyment out of tbh. Owning Milne was awesome.
milne wasn't 4M.

Nails

In today's money Milne would have been 10mil :-X

TBH the low 20yos that go for 1mil+ are the exact same as the players I was buying for 500K :-X

Money is fuked dese days.

Cookie311993

Quote from: Nails on June 10, 2014, 08:37:20 PM
In today's money Milne would have been 10mil :-X

TBH the low 20yos that go for 1mil+ are the exact same as the players I was buying for 500K :-X

Money is fuked dese days.
Except those 1 mil players have better secondaries and experience

Master Q

Quote from: Nails on June 10, 2014, 08:32:39 PM
I know. Owning the best team in the game is so fun. Should win the PC this year  :P

Nails

Naaa, incorrect.

Also I've seen some players with good prims in bowl/bat @ 16yo but dread tech and go for like 500K

Not really worth anything if they have dread tech yeah?

But yeah, exact same skilled players are selling for twice what they used to :-X

Nails

To be honest I am considering backing down and letting valk/roy buy him. As you guys know that's rare for me and I'm more likely to overpay 500K than let somebody else get a player I want.

To be honest I do want to get guns, but I don't know who/what has the ability to be gun at this level. I wouldn't mind just buying a bunch of 1mil players but IDK if they'd have gun potential.

Let me win that ave/ave/ave 16yo UAE player so I can ignore the 4mil reas/reas/reas kgo :D

JBs-Hawks

Nails

Well if I don't buy him I could buy a few extra 1mil players. but IDK

can you make a 1mil player a stud :-X

JBs-Hawks

You cant make them the best in the game :P