PowerBug

Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Torpedo10

Everyone deserves to know.

I beat PB by 3 wickets.

Nails

I really couldn't afford to buy any youths this season and by buying somebody now it's ruining my future plans but the second I laid eyes on this bloke I fell in love.

I'm already more deeply in love with this bloke than I ever was with Asif Ud-Din. Welcome to the club Luke Grimes, may you grow up to be a stud.

Torpedo10

He isn't even Scottish....

Cookie311993

Quote from: Nails on June 05, 2014, 09:04:49 PM
I really couldn't afford to buy any youths this season and by buying somebody now it's ruining my future plans but the second I laid eyes on this bloke I fell in love.

I'm already more deeply in love with this bloke than I ever was with Asif Ud-Din. Welcome to the club Luke Grimes, may you grow up to be a stud.
You idiot

valkorum

I was interested in him but not at that price.

Nails

Quote from: Cookie311993 on June 05, 2014, 09:50:34 PM

You idiot

Meh, the game is about having fun and this is fun :)

I would have had to wait like 2-3 seasons to get enough money. With demotions wouldn't be earning much extra in 2 seasons time. So paying $10 to let my affiliate sit for 1 year sounded boring.

Cookie311993

Quote from: Nails on June 05, 2014, 10:00:02 PM
Quote from: Cookie311993 on June 05, 2014, 09:50:34 PM

You idiot

Meh, the game is about having fun and this is fun :)

I would have had to wait like 2-3 seasons to get enough money. With demotions wouldn't be earning much extra in 2 seasons time. So paying $10 to let my affiliate sit for 1 year sounded boring.
You very well could be wrecking a future nat

Nails

I did the maths mate (did you read the post?)

He'll lose a total of 1 week of training in his entire career. It's the same as a senior player being listed in Bangladesh on a Monday at 1:30 and being bought by an Australia coach, he misses 1 week of training.

He'll be the equivalent of players pulled next week.

Cookie311993

Quote from: Nails on June 05, 2014, 10:41:29 PM
I did the maths mate (did you read the post?)

He'll lose a total of 1 week of training in his entire career. It's the same as a senior player being listed in Bangladesh on a Monday at 1:30 and being bought by an Australia coach, he misses 1 week of training.

He'll be the equivalent of players pulled next week.
What about the other players he is fighting with that are in a deluxe academy already?

Nails

The only other player near him that is a FM is a NBB but only has 19K ratings (6K less) and gifted power. He's hidden so can't see but his secondaries can't be too solid with only 9K ratings.

Essentially he'll be the same as any player pulled in week 2 in a deluxe academy. Seeing as my player gets 1 extra week this week. Therefore a player with identical skills pulled next week in a deluxe academy will turn out the same as Grimes with an improving academy. But Grimes also has gifted bowling to help him along.

Cookie311993

Quote from: Nails on June 05, 2014, 11:09:22 PM
The only other player near him that is a FM is a NBB but only has 19K ratings (6K less) and gifted power. He's hidden so can't see but his secondaries can't be too solid with only 9K ratings.

Essentially he'll be the same as any player pulled in week 2 in a deluxe academy. Seeing as my player gets 1 extra week this week. Therefore a player with identical skills pulled next week in a deluxe academy will turn out the same as Grimes with an improving academy. But Grimes also has gifted bowling to help him along.
What do you mean by 1 extra week?

Nails

Well players pulled next week don't get next week's training update.

Just how players pulled in week 13 are rubbish compared to identical players pulled in week 1. Due to the fact they've missed so much training.

The fact I'm upgrading the academy week on week makes him equivalent to a player being pulled week 2 into a deluxe academy.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on June 05, 2014, 08:34:12 PM
It's over. :'(
Quote from: Torpedo10 on June 05, 2014, 09:03:03 PM
Everyone deserves to know.

I beat PB by 3 wickets.
Shame this didn't get more attention! Torpy finally breaks the streak you had over him PB! How many did you manage in a row, 23 or around there yeah?

AFEV

It was 26, HP.
Nails it's a stupid buy, so is the prodigy you bought (you saved me from over paying for him imo), it'll cost you a flowerload to get those extra academy upgrades, and you're going to end up with less money than you probably thought you'd have.

In the mean time you've bought a guy that should be a future senior NT, and having him in a sub par academy might cost you more than you think.