Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

FOR flower SAKE

I flowering hate triggers, they're a load of bullshower. My whole season and attempt to make div 1 will fail because of these bullshower triggers

W
Bremner to Egan : [Bouncer] Surprise bouncer. Right at the throat and Egan is unable to get away from it. Ends up fending a dolly to Martin at short fine leg.
K. Egan c G. Martin b. T. Bremner 10 (8b 1x4 0x6) SR:125.00

W
Bremner to Young : [Bouncer] Gone! Young falls to a pull shot. It was short, on middle stump and Young pulls it weakly to square leg where Rivas takes the catch.
M. Young c E. Rivas b. T. Bremner 39 (67b 2x4 0x6) SR:58.21

Triggers are so bullshower ::) dismissed my two BEST batters ::)

Cookie311993

Quote from: Nails on April 04, 2014, 02:53:56 PM
FOR flower SAKE

I flowering hate triggers, they're a load of bullshower. My whole season and attempt to make div 1 will fail because of these bullshower triggers

W
Bremner to Egan : [Bouncer] Surprise bouncer. Right at the throat and Egan is unable to get away from it. Ends up fending a dolly to Martin at short fine leg.
K. Egan c G. Martin b. T. Bremner 10 (8b 1x4 0x6) SR:125.00

W
Bremner to Young : [Bouncer] Gone! Young falls to a pull shot. It was short, on middle stump and Young pulls it weakly to square leg where Rivas takes the catch.
M. Young c E. Rivas b. T. Bremner 39 (67b 2x4 0x6) SR:58.21

Triggers are so bullshower ::) dismissed my two BEST batters ::)
I could play apart in your loss. I am batting atm

Nails

Nails

D. Lynch 8-0-33-2, G. Martin 2 (3b), C. Prince 1 (2b)
End of over 36 (3 runs) - The Cougars(152-5). 50 runs required from 14 overs. RR 4.22 RRR 3.57

Doesn't appear to have an AR and Prince is his keeper so game very much on. Got bowlers + Prince.

Game was looking difficult earlier but now very much alive imo. It was like this just a few overs ago:

End of over 33 (10 runs) - The Cougars(141-2). 61 runs required from 17 overs. RR 4.27 RRR 3.59

Nails

Lynch to Prince : [dropped] Bishwash never got his hands in the right position for that chance, and an easy slip catch goes begging.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That could have been promotion in the bag. What's the point of outs/spec field if that just happens? ::)

Nails

WTF as I was posting ^

Lynch to Prince : [dropped] Prince plays the cut and gets a bottom edge. The deflection is just enough to cause Bulinya to grass a tough chance.

Seymore to Martin : [misfield]

What's the point of exceptional fielding if that shower is just going to happen ::)

Nails

End of over 41 (6 runs) - The Cougars(175-6). 27 runs required from 9 overs. RR 4.27 RRR 3.00

In trouble now....

We got a wicket but his new tail ender is spin spec and destroying us. FFS if we caught Prince things would be good. Need a wicket ASAP.

Been a while since I spammed the FTP thread lol

W
Nyongai to Tissera : [runout]

GOGGLES 2nd RUN OUT OF THE MATCH! Unfortunately the tail ender not the keeper/bat

Nails

41.6 6 Nyongai to Elvin

WTF his tail enders are on steroids. The kid has hit 6 sixes in his 54 innings career then does this bullshower and the guy who just got run out made a run a ball 11.

If Prince was caught it might be over but odds are we lose now ::)

Nails

O'Sullivan to Elvin : [dropped] In the air straight to mid-on and Seymore drops a simple chance.

ARE YOU flowerING KIDDING ME ::)

D. O'Sullivan 7-0-28-0, C. Prince 16 (20b), C. Elvin 6 (5b)
End of over 43 (5 runs) - The Cougars(188-7). 14 runs required from 7 overs. RR 4.37 RRR 2.00

Both bats have been dropped. Should be 14 runs to win vs 1 wicket to win.

This is some bullshit.

CrowsFan

Gotta love a good nails rant ;D

Cookie311993

Quote from: Nails on April 04, 2014, 05:05:26 PM
S. Cook? lol.
Yep. Renamed him and a couple seasons later I sold him

CrowsFan

Just won myself 45 days of membership after going through a 10 team U18 league undefeated :D

Finished with ratings of 112k. Damn impressive only halfway through the season at 17 8)

Nails

Nice badger of Honey. It's unfair if you enter youth comps for the other teams :(

Looks like Q or myself will win 90 days and the other 45 days. Unless one of us falls apart. I could even win 135 days of membership if Q loses a few matches and my two teams go alright. Thanks to McRoo's FIBD Cup.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Nails on April 06, 2014, 01:07:45 AM
Nice badger of Honey. It's unfair if you enter youth comps for the other teams :(

Looks like Q or myself will win 90 days and the other 45 days. Unless one of us falls apart. I could even win 135 days of membership if Q loses a few matches and my two teams go alright. Thanks to McRoo's FIBD Cup.
Haha I've only been entering U18 comps, which yeah I guess could be deemed unfair to the others. It's especially going to be the case next season when my players are 18. It's a good way to extend my membership though :D

Damn 90 days is a big prize! Although I guess your comp is running for twice the length of mine so fair enough :)

Justin Bieber

Agree with Nails, that's unfair but smart Honey ;). Least extending your membership and can enter more comps as they come up to keep prolonging it (while your guys are still youths :P ).