Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Meanwhile I rank 16th in Sri Lanka and will happily be in Division 1 for another season. :) However I feel this will be my last unless I either purchase players, or have players give up like two did this season. :\

End of over 33 (14 runs) - PowerBugCC(170-3). 18 runs required from 7 overs. RR 5.15 RRR 2.57
P. Dangra 5-0-22-2, D. Taylor 58 (90b), H. Livera 43 (37b)

Promotion about to be secured to Div 2 YOD though, at least I'll have some success from this season. :)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BratPack on January 29, 2014, 05:25:11 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on January 29, 2014, 04:50:06 PM
Quote from: BratPack on January 29, 2014, 10:27:10 AM
Got thrashed by HP but my team rated 193.7k. Not bad for a team who's oldest player is 26  :P
Thought you guys bowled well, held my batters to 133. But my bowlers were awesome, Williamson my AR is coming into his own in this season with those 4 wickets adding to his tally :). Still can't believe your guys fell for 49 when rating 193k :-\.

Pretty sure you'll get me back next season though with your younger guys :P.
My team is having one of those seasons  :P Top 20 in the country in One Day, yet we're going to demote to Div 4, 2 in the country in Youth yet struggling to stay 3rd, and have batted like drains all season in T20

I think it's my fault from the beginning of the season, after the Netherlands Election debacle I stopped giving a flower about FTP for 6 weeks, I mean I signed in and set orders and all but I wasn't really trying

I've seen/heard about your bs matches. Feel for you and think I was on the same path start of season, could win anything. Picked up a bit but screwed up promotion chances, but demoting to Div 4 with a top 20 team, that's just horrible luck. Hopefully can get into the groove early next season and get those guys back up, certainly have many seasons ahead for them!

DazBurg

Quote from: BratPack on January 29, 2014, 05:25:11 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on January 29, 2014, 04:50:06 PM
Quote from: BratPack on January 29, 2014, 10:27:10 AM
Got thrashed by HP but my team rated 193.7k. Not bad for a team who's oldest player is 26  :P
Thought you guys bowled well, held my batters to 133. But my bowlers were awesome, Williamson my AR is coming into his own in this season with those 4 wickets adding to his tally :). Still can't believe your guys fell for 49 when rating 193k :-\.

Pretty sure you'll get me back next season though with your younger guys :P.

My team is having one of those seasons  :P Top 20 in the country in One Day, yet we're going to demote to Div 4, 2 in the country in Youth yet struggling to stay 3rd, and have batted like drains all season in T20

I think it's my fault from the beginning of the season, after the Netherlands Election debacle I stopped giving a flower about FTP for 6 weeks, I mean I signed in and set orders and all but I wasn't really trying

but now you've landed at the UAE things are looking better
(especially when you pull some guns from week 1 next season a new bruin but UAE would be nice ;) )

BratPack

valkorum

Just got 116k rating from my youth match.  I am happy with that considering I was using the following ages

3 x 19yo
5 x 18yo
2 x 17yo
1 x 16yo

Batting - Top Order    7,730    
Batting - Middle Order    5,422    
Batting - Tail    3,758    
Bowling - Seam    5,281 (24)    
Bowling - Spin    8,022 (16)    
Fielding/Keeping    6,946    
Overall    116,610    

PowerBug

Match Ratings
  Shalbon lions Off the Radar
Batting - Top Order 4,768 4,402
Batting - Middle Order 3,915 3,311
Batting - Tail 2,428 2,229
Bowling - Seam 5,073 (40) 4,435 (16)
Bowling - Spin 0 (0) 5,512 (24)
Fielding/Keeping 3,375 4,696
Overall 77,512 77,036

Result: Off the Radar won on countback (wickets fallen)

A youth friendly KO comp my affiliate is in. lol.

Nails

Because I'm not a member anymore was not expecting to have a friendly on a Saturday and totally forgot to set orders against Q in FIBD Cup.

Really should just redo my default orders. Pure bowler batting at 4... ::)

Master Q

Quote from: Nails on February 01, 2014, 10:42:41 PM
Because I'm not a member anymore was not expecting to have a friendly on a Saturday and totally forgot to set orders against Q in FIBD Cup.

Really should just redo my default orders. Pure bowler batting at 4... ::)
I forgot too  :P

Nails

Could you please throw our game on Friday Q? Would really appreciate it.

And um, 2 stars? Where's your coach status gone?  :-\

Master Q

No way. I'm playing for Prize Money and a slim chance at promotion.

I've had 2 stars for a while. I'm Wayne Brittain according to m0nty  :P

Torpedo10

Q, you aren't going to promote.  :-X  :(

Master Q

I'd rather finish 2nd than 4th. Plus I have a much better team than Nails, so I could smash him and make up the NRR  :P

KoopKicka

End of over 21 (4 runs) - Koops Smashers CC(61-2) RR 2.90

vsing PB's affiliate

not the start I was after :(

Nails

Quote from: Master Q on February 02, 2014, 11:53:33 AM
I'd rather finish 2nd than 4th. Plus I have a much better team than Nails, so I could smash him and make up the NRR  :P

You have 0 chance of promoting...

Just take 3rd place and rely on current 4th place losing.

Your team better than mine? LOL. In a few weeks my worst player will be excep/excep. Also a bunch of your players are older flowers. Mine are younger guns with my oldest player currently 27yo. 2 of your 4 best players are 29 and 30yo. I've got the Div 1 future, flower off and let me promote.

If you don't throw the match NameOfTheTeam will promote unless I get lucky and manage to roll you hardcore. 2nd place is playing 2nd bottom so will get the NRR boost he needs.

PowerBug

Nails is just jelly coz I'm in Div 1 and he isn't.