Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 17, 2013, 04:47:24 PM
Id go with bat/tech get those primaries and that wage up to make more cash.
My concern is that there wouldnt be enough time for either to pop as they are both pretty base level at the moment  :-\

JBs-Hawks

Still boost the wage alot though

chrisuzz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 17, 2013, 05:02:22 PM
In that case wouldnt it be better to go with keeper-batsman training, as it adds more rating points per session which would in term add more to the wage?

valkorum

Quote from: chrisuzz on December 17, 2013, 05:10:21 PM
In that case wouldnt it be better to go with keeper-batsman training, as it adds more rating points per session which would in term add more to the wage?

If you dont think you will get a primary pop then go for keeper/batsman.

Nails

Quote from: chrisuzz on December 17, 2013, 05:10:21 PM

Na, it doesn't add more to the wage though

Batting/tech adds more to the wage as batting and technique are a lot more wage heavy whereas keeping doesn't add THAT much to the wage.

valkorum

If you are looking to sell then go for rating points - hence why I suggest keeper/batsman training as you get more rating points for that.

JBs-Hawks

When buying 20yos wage is what i look at more than rating points

PowerBug

Go All rounder lel, get them rating points going, and the spare ratings haha.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

CrowsFan

Hey guys, so my affiliate team expires on the 23rd and I'm unsure whether I will extend it or not. If I don't I will be selling all my players off first, so are there any you are interested in? All players are open and a link to my team is here - http://www.fromthepavilion.org/seniors.htm?teamId=542

JBs-Hawks

Would get Williams if it was EOS and i had money :P

Colliwobblers

all of them would be upgrades for both my teams, happily buy most of them, but not that cashed up, you will get a fortune for most especially the bowlers based on what players have been going for lately.

i would bid on the batsmen where there would be a slim chance i could nab one or two.

doubt i have the coin for any of the bowlers...

CrowsFan

Hmm never mind sorry guys. Turns out that since my affiliate is expiring in less than 7 days I can't buy or sell anyone. What type of stupid rule is that?? >:(

Colliwobblers

sounds like a good one tbh :)

what happens to the team, a bot takes over a really good team?

do bot teams get trained? do the players age? i know the fatigue is frozen on moderate but what else happens?

PowerBug

Quote from: Colliwobblers on December 17, 2013, 10:30:23 PM
sounds like a good one tbh :)

what happens to the team, a bot takes over a really good team?

do bot teams get trained? do the players age? i know the fatigue is frozen on moderate but what else happens?
The squads will become a bot.

They do not train, they do not age. fatigue is moderate, form is ordinary.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Colliwobblers

thanks PB, be an annoying bot to have in your league in a lower division like me :)