Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

Nails

End of over 18 (4 runs) - The Nailers(113-4). 18 runs required from 2 overs. RR 6.28 RRR 9.00
A. Gogler 7 (7b), K. Bulinya 1 (2b), G. Cain 4-0-27-0

Somewhat tight finish

End of over 19 (18 runs) - The Nailers(131-4) RR 6.89
K. Bulinya 19 (8b), A. Gogler 7 (7b), M. Hylkema 4-0-40-1

Bulinya what a finish! You mighty finisher!

19th over went: 4, 4, 2, 2, 4, 2.
Bulinya you star.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Cookie311993 on December 02, 2013, 11:12:59 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 02, 2013, 09:24:55 PM
I lost to PB tonight for the 18th time by 3 wickets. I out rated him in fielding yet:

PB - 18/20 fielding checks were successful

I - 13/19 fielding checks were successful

ME  ::)
Overkill on fielding though torp. Gm-Dz was telling me about it. Fairly sure me and you both suffer from it
I've cut my fielding now, all players above Expert are done. TBH that needs to be edited, high fielding should be more important in the game.

JBs-Hawks

Why should high more important? Its already important enough. International cricketers dont get picked as speciallist fielders, plenty of spud fielders have played test cricket.

PowerBug

yeah but, you outrated me by 93 points in fielding. not 3093. Always more pressure in the 2nd innings of the game, so mistakes happen, on both sides. ;) You got very close, and I should probably stop showing you how I set my orders, I nearly lost that match because of your orders. I was getting excited when I saw that Mahmoud still had overs to bowl, then I realised he won't be bowling for a while. :P Ohanga in a seasons time would've won that game for you, however Horton was just too good this time. :)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on December 03, 2013, 05:21:37 PM
yeah but, you outrated me by 93 points in fielding. not 3093. Always more pressure in the 2nd innings of the game, so mistakes happen, on both sides. ;) You got very close, and I should probably stop showing you how I set my orders, I nearly lost that match because of your orders. I was getting excited when I saw that Mahmoud still had overs to bowl, then I realised he won't be bowling for a while. :P Ohanga in a seasons time would've won that game for you, however Horton was just too good this time. :)
See you in a season then.  :P I look forward to training him up.   8)

Master Q

Come at me PB, Random/Random

When I win show me your orders and I'll tell you what you did wrong  :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Master Q on December 03, 2013, 05:40:12 PM
Come at me PB, Random/Random

When I win show me your orders and I'll tell you what you did wrong  :P
I'll lol if we get a Humid/(Green/Uneven) And cry when it actually is a Windy/Dry. :'(

Master Q

Slow/Humid

Really a even match all round  :P I'll probably sit out Murphy for my backup medium though...

PowerBug

I've got no hope.

Edit: Speaking of hope, I'm bloody hoping I get out of this match! http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=2545289 How is my team struggling to chase down 90 runs! flamin hell guys, plenty of time don't go running yourselves out! :(

Re-Edit: This is not happening....
End of over 15 (1 run) - PowerBugCC(82-8). 9 runs required from 5 overs. RR 5.47 RRR 1.80
A. Heyn 4-0-14-1, D. Oldfield 1 (2b), B. Austin 0 (2b)

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on December 03, 2013, 06:01:21 PM
I've got no hope.

Edit: Speaking of hope, I'm bloody hoping I get out of this match! http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=2545289 How is my team struggling to chase down 90 runs! flamin hell guys, plenty of time don't go running yourselves out! :(
You are gone I think.  :-\

PowerBug

this is going to cost me promotion...

Season Winner Runner Up
21 Sectors XI PowerBugCC
20 Pippen CC PowerBugCC
19 pakistani giants PowerBugCC

^I can't go another season coming 2nd in this league... Please win. :(

Oldfield!!!
15.4 6 Meerasahib to Oldfield : That has gone very, very high up. The fielder waits underneath it at long on, but it just clears his outstretched hands.

2 to win now. :D

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on December 03, 2013, 06:19:08 PM
That 6 from Oldfield just saved you. I would've laughed if I met you in Div 3 for T20.

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 03, 2013, 06:19:58 PM
That 6 from Oldfield just saved you. I would've laughed if I met you in Div 3 for T20.
I would've been fine with it until you managed to beat me twice in the season and I come runner up in the league for the 5th time in a row... :(
Note to self: Don't save Oldfield's overs until the end.

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on December 03, 2013, 06:24:04 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 03, 2013, 06:19:58 PM
I would've been fine with it until you managed to beat me twice in the season and I come runner up in the league for the 5th time in a row... :(
Note to self: Don't save Oldfield's overs until the end.
I've pretty much got promotion in the bag already, just got to keep setting orders.