Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Master Q

CrowsFan

ME clearly been watching the ashes

Master Q

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 23, 2013, 10:06:51 AM
ME clearly been watching the ashes
This is the first time I am actually mad with the ME. Ridiculous.

PowerBug

...meanwhile in a higher division... ;)

Match Ratings
  PowerBugCC Risk Factor!
Batting - Top Order 9,642 13,776
Batting - Middle Order 11,493 11,614
Batting - Tail 3,880 5,034
Bowling - Seam 11,524 (50) 12,997 (40)
Bowling - Spin 0 (0) 14,078 (10)
Fielding/Keeping 13,464 14,093
Overall 194,194 225,012

PowerBugCC won by 15 runs

This is why I genuinely believe I can win SOD 1.1 this season, my win today just confirmed it. :)

Yeah you got flowered over there Q, know that feel as it happened to me in week 1, something is wrong with the ME. :(
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club

CrowsFan

I'm still looking for one last player for my youth team. Wanting a batter who is at least avg/avg and has at least ordinary fielding. Preferably have a talent too. If you pull one, or if you are the manager or assistant of an U19 country and notice one of these players please let me know. As you would all know by now I'm will to pay big :)

JBs-Hawks

Well so far UAE have one player who fits those minimums and hes a WK :P

Noz

Im keen to get started in on this game but i don't know what it is  ::), Is this like football manager by any chance?

Colliwobblers

i dont know what its like, and i dont have a clue, but i love it :)

one tip, ask lots of questions before you do ANYTHING :)

i did half last season and now this season, pretty much undoing everything i did wrong in the first season, but even not knowing much about it and just jumping in i'm having a ball with it.

think it will suit you very well, no doubt you will enjoy it and be very good at it.

Noz

Yeah it seems like a very fun game i might look into it tomorrow and see how i go.

PowerBug

It'll take alot of patience Noz, you might have to wait 1-2 years before you notice the success in your team. But once you work out how to play, if you make a plan and stick to it, you'll be successful. :)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club

Nails

I'd say 1-2 seasons, not 1-2 years...

A promotion is success, that doesn't take 2 years...

Colliwobblers

you'd think after half of last season (when i started FTP) and a few games this season, the novelty of racking up HUGE wins against bots would wear off....

but it hasn't  ;D

stew42

It's brilliant, isn't it? :) I won by 10 wickets against my bot, but I could only get 9 wickets which was a tad disappointing