Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAnt

So does everyone here have deluxe academies?

Torpedo10

Quote from: TheAnt on November 16, 2013, 10:54:40 PM
I have a Luxurious SA which is all I care about  :P Some do, but most have between excellent-luxurious I think. 

DazBurg

lavish - SA
and just upgraded tonight youth from good to excellent

Master Q

My Senior one is

Cookie311993

Quote from: Master Q on November 16, 2013, 11:37:27 PM
My Senior one is

My senior academy use to be. But as the seasons went on, I found that the number of quality youths was dropping and the prices were therefore rising. Decided to run both senior and youth academies from that moment

PowerBug

I have double superior right now however I think i can afford to upgrade the Youth by one. Just waiting to see what revenue I get from a week with both senior matches at home before I make the call. :)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Nails

Quote from: TheAnt on November 16, 2013, 10:43:56 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on November 16, 2013, 10:11:40 PM
Quote from: TheAnt on November 16, 2013, 09:52:30 PM
Why are players allowed to be on the transfer market during maintenance time? Especially if it's the scheduled maintenance...Just screwed me over
That would've sucked. :( Gotta bid earlier I guess but that would be annoying aswell. :|
Agent won the guy the bid, went to make another one and the maintenance went up.

If it's the maintenance I'm thinking of, it lasted like 20 seconds at most. As do 95% of the FTP 'maintenance' things.

Torpedo10

Anyone up for a friendly today?

PowerBug

If you were just a little quicker I'd have said yes. :( Just got my match up. You might have to find a random as there's still 1024 teams in PC. ;)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Cyrus

DazBurg

CrowsFan

Why did he god dam have to make it a flat pitch??  >:( >:(

The guy I'm playing decided to throw the PC game by playing his youths, but still set it as a flat pitch. And as such still have not bowled them out after 25 overs. This is so frustrating  >:( >:(

TheAnt

Had to make a good start to my PC match to cause an upset and get his national squad opener out 2nd ball. Neat.

CrowsFan

So every couple of days I get a message from someone asking if I can help them set up a youth team, or how I went about it, or how come I have so much money.

It's getting frustrating! :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 18, 2013, 07:33:38 PM
So every couple of days I get a message from someone asking if I can help them set up a youth team, or how I went about it, or how come I have so much money.

It's getting frustrating! :P

well......  what's the answers ?

sorry  ;D