Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 04, 2013, 01:10:10 AM
Congrats zz, well fought. I look forward to taking the title from you next season :P
Itll take even more upsets than this season for me to be able to defend it  :(

PowerBug

My 106k rating youths were unable to promote out of Div 3. Because there was a 130k rating youth farm in the bloody league. >:(
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

BratPack

The joy I experienced this week when I needed to win to stay in Div 1 T20 and realised I was playing Fletch's dead team  ;D

PowerBug

I am the best man this season, two 2nd's and a 3rd in my leagues. I set out with a plan to win them all, T20 i lost coz of my own stupidity, Youths were unlucky, i didn't see the youth farm, and SOD was flowering bullshower, losing out by one match but i had the better NRR. The flowering bullshower matches were:
Week 5
Week 10
Week 13

One more thing though, and it's a sad note. If you could all go read my latest blog which is on my home page that'll be awesome. You'll all get to see why I talk up this one player of mine so much. :'(

Master Q

Cyrus

Quote from: PowerBug on July 05, 2013, 09:51:44 PM
I am the best man this season, two 2nd's and a 3rd in my leagues. I set out with a plan to win them all, T20 i lost coz of my own stupidity, Youths were unlucky, i didn't see the youth farm, and SOD was flowering bullshower, losing out by one match but i had the better NRR. The flowering bullshower matches were:
Week 5
Week 10
Week 13

One more thing though, and it's a sad note. If you could all go read my latest blog which is on my home page that'll be awesome. You'll all get to see why I talk up this one player of mine so much. :'(
why pay his wage? just retire him and let him take his mistress and illegitimate son on a trip, then recruit his son under the father son rule  ;)

PowerBug

He has some financial issues aswell. :P

Shaggy

Selling everyone this end of season as I will be moving out of Scotland and its financially impossible for me to continue to survive in the lower leagues. Should get a large sum of of the sales and will turn my team into a self sustaining side for the future.

Master Q

Quote from: Shaggy on July 07, 2013, 12:03:02 AM
Selling everyone this end of season as I will be moving out of Scotland and its financially impossible for me to continue to survive in the lower leagues. Should get a large sum of of the sales and will turn my team into a self sustaining side for the future.
Where you moving? And I'll be interested in some of your players  ;)

PowerBug

This weeks wait is gonna be boring. :(

Shaggy

BB67th

Quote from: PowerBug on July 07, 2013, 01:52:29 AM
This weeks wait is gonna be boring. :(
Do we have to wait a week before EOS or something?

PowerBug

Justin Bieber

Quote from: chrisuzz on July 04, 2013, 06:43:27 PM
Congrats zz, well fought. I look forward to taking the title from you next season :P
Congratz ZZ, was a close league, with one hiccup spelling the end of title hopes :P.

Poor Dorenagama but at least he can enjoy his retirement ;).

And as Ash said he's busy this weekend, said EOS updates will occur next weekend. Wages will be taken out this week, but when updates are done will be restored so don't worry when the bank balance goes down tommorrow!

BB67th

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 07, 2013, 04:54:04 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on July 04, 2013, 06:43:27 PM
Congratz ZZ, was a close league, with one hiccup spelling the end of title hopes :P.

Poor Dorenagama but at least he can enjoy his retirement ;).

And as Ash said he's busy this weekend, said EOS updates will occur next weekend. Wages will be taken out this week, but when updates are done will be restored so don't worry when the bank balance goes down tommorrow!
Well that's just great. Means that I can't bid on any players this week cos my wages will take all my money. Not happy  >:(