Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Quote from: Nails on March 27, 2013, 12:36:03 AM
Quote from: Master Q on March 26, 2013, 11:04:00 PM
Quote from: McRooster on March 26, 2013, 10:33:09 PM
I want to move my associate team from Canada to Australia at EOS but when I try to do it an internal server error keeps coming up? Anyone know of any bugs being reported ?
Isn't your main team in Aus? And I don't think you can move your aff team anymore...

You couldn't move your affiliate team previously, but you can now.

You can't move it to the same country as your main

Quote from: Master Q on March 27, 2013, 12:31:33 AM
BP, I just noticed... In the unlikely event that both of us make it through to R4 of the PC... We'll have a massive FF battle on our hands  :o

My affiliate and valk's main can meet in round 2 of the pav cup.

Though I'll probably through round 1.

And either of us could meet Holz in round 5.

I definitely wont make it through to round 5 and its not a guarentee that I will make it to round 2.

Nails

I wanted to buy Nideesh valk, but only had 905K, not 1mil and now spent 775K on someone else because I couldn't achieve my dreams of Nideesh :(

y u no list for 900K :(

So yeah added a former u19 Paki Jet to my lineup instead

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=834739

valkorum

I will prob re-list for $500k if I dont get any bites.  Doesnt seem much interest for wrist spinners this season.  Lots of interest for AR and F.

BratPack

Quote from: Master Q on March 27, 2013, 12:31:33 AM
BP, I just noticed... In the unlikely event that both of us make it through to R4 of the PC... We'll have a massive FF battle on our hands  :o

I won't make it through round 2. Might even throw rd 1 yet

Cyrus

Justin Bieber

Quote from: SilkySkills on March 27, 2013, 10:15:13 AM
I could've had HP in Rd 4 last season. I kept my side of the deal, but he didn't :P I don't have any FF members in PC this season, well none to Rd 5 anyway, i don't wanna look too far ahead ;D

oh yeah ftr:  Projected Overall Balance: $1,831,783

That bank balance has probably gone to the worst manager in the game. I don't know what to do with all of it. :|
I don't go far in Pav anymore, usually just play 2nd stringers for experience, so usually last until round 2-3 if lucky :P.

So much PB (to me). Don't think I've ever cracked a Million, if I did, it didn't last for long :P. Only on like 800k this season as I don't buy players :).

Quote from: Cyrus on March 27, 2013, 02:09:12 PM
and the Richard Cranium award for this week goes to....
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=638282
What the hell was he thinking?! :o. I'd assume that was a typo though, with one zero too many (even then....).

Torpedo10

12.56Powers to Rangaraj : Powers tries to bowl the googly, but just ends up bowling a waist high full toss, which is promptly dispatched over midwicket. Six runs!

12.46Powers to Rangaraj : Get your sauce out ladies and gents, Powers is bowling pies down the pitch.

;D

PowerBug

Available Funds (ignores ongoing transfers): $1,932,175

I don't know what to do with it now....
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

CrowsFan

Pfft not even 2 mil :P

My balance is: $4,271,581

You could always just save it up and not spend it at the moment ;)

chrisuzz

BratPack

I have 1.7 mil but I'm not done on the TM yet

Cyrus

BratPack

valkorum

Bank Balance   $5,343,252  (not including Nidheesh sale)

roo boys!

Team's officially gone bot (probably did a few months back but only checked then).

With a fair bit of moolah in the bank too from memory!