Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

that awkward moment when you think you've landed a steal and get excited cause you didn't realise the auction actually ends tomorrow instead of today... :-[

Nails

LOLOLOL

I just sold an outs/outs 23yo (no talent) batter

He was outs/outs with his batting being green i.e. popped last week

Outs/outs, accom fielding, cap exp (popped 2 weeks ago) cap or rel endo and like ord power

I was expecting 100-150K

I got 450K LOL

BratPack

Quote from: Nails on March 26, 2013, 12:03:46 AM
LOLOLOL

I just sold an outs/outs 23yo (no talent) batter

He was outs/outs with his batting being green i.e. popped last week

Outs/outs, accom fielding, cap exp (popped 2 weeks ago) cap or rel endo and like ord power

I was expecting 100-150K

I got 450K LOL

And that is why I gave up 2k in the hope of getting a bite at a semi-ridiculous price on Hatton and Waygood

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on March 24, 2013, 10:40:12 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on March 24, 2013, 10:23:52 PM
Yeah just saw that HP, I'll challenge you for later in the week :)

So Scotland Youth Div 1 consists of 5 teams from FF, myself, HP, ZZ, Fletch, and BP. Pretty impressive! :)
I would be more impressed if all 5 stay in Div 1 at the end of the season.
Yeah, I was quite shocked to see so many of us in there when I took a look :o. Got to say we have quite a collection of Youth enthusiasts here!

Quote from: BratPack on March 25, 2013, 06:16:56 PM
that awkward moment when you think you've landed a steal and get excited cause you didn't realise the auction actually ends tomorrow instead of today... :-[
Bahaha ;D. Think it's happened to most of us at one time or another :P. And Nails be lucky there :o :o :o.

Justin Bieber

I won all my three comps last seaaon :)

Now have over 1.3mill in the bank

valkorum

Quote from: whatlez on March 26, 2013, 12:34:42 PM

In that case you dont want to know what I have in the bank

BratPack

Quote from: whatlez on March 26, 2013, 12:34:42 PM

pfft even I have more than that  ::)  :P

Justin Bieber

Im an occasional player...

Master Q

Quote from: whatlez on March 26, 2013, 01:19:11 PM
Im an occasional player...
What do you rate? I wouldn't spend it all on one player  :P

DazBurg

yeah but not hard to be in youth div 1 or have heaps of money in the bank when youth farming
no serious senior wages
well i imagine it makes things easier

McRooster

I want to move my associate team from Canada to Australia at EOS but when I try to do it an internal server error keeps coming up? Anyone know of any bugs being reported ?

Master Q

Quote from: McRooster on March 26, 2013, 10:33:09 PM
I want to move my associate team from Canada to Australia at EOS but when I try to do it an internal server error keeps coming up? Anyone know of any bugs being reported ?
Isn't your main team in Aus? And I don't think you can move your aff team anymore...

Master Q

BP, I just noticed... In the unlikely event that both of us make it through to R4 of the PC... We'll have a massive FF battle on our hands  :o

Nails

Quote from: Master Q on March 26, 2013, 11:04:00 PM
Quote from: McRooster on March 26, 2013, 10:33:09 PM
Isn't your main team in Aus? And I don't think you can move your aff team anymore...

You couldn't move your affiliate team previously, but you can now.

You can't move it to the same country as your main

Quote from: Master Q on March 27, 2013, 12:31:33 AM
BP, I just noticed... In the unlikely event that both of us make it through to R4 of the PC... We'll have a massive FF battle on our hands  :o

My affiliate and valk's main can meet in round 2 of the pav cup.

Though I'll probably through round 1.

And either of us could meet Holz in round 5.

PowerBug

I could've had HP in Rd 4 last season. I kept my side of the deal, but he didn't :P I don't have any FF members in PC this season, well none to Rd 5 anyway, i don't wanna look too far ahead ;D

oh yeah ftr:  Projected Overall Balance: $1,831,783

That bank balance has probably gone to the worst manager in the game. I don't know what to do with all of it. :|
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126