Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

I have 2 bowlers and a batsmen who don't play :P I think I'm covered. But my team is years off their peak

Justin Bieber

7,104 attendance to my home game :D. Think I got over 20k from it 8).

Good Luck with that BOOMZ.

8-6 Suited

I have about 5 players who don't play. 2 batsman and 3 bowlers. They do play but depends on the conditions and such really.

Boomz

Playing away this week so don't get as much from gate takings but got 3 transfers ending tomorrow :D All my players play some games it mainly depends on conditions & what type of match it is...

valkorum

The weather for the match is expected to be Windy and the groundsmen have prepared a Green pitch. Conditions look like they will produce an even contest between bat and ball.

A crowd of 6,090 has arrived at Valkorum CG today for the Twenty20 match between Valkorum and John Howard's Coathangers.

($23,426 gate takings for me)

edit: 
Toss: John Howard's Coathangers won the toss and elected to bat.

8-6 Suited

Toss:   Tickle My Timber won the toss and elected to bowl.

Oooh yeah doges!

Justin Bieber

Lost an early wicket by Mayne (who's probably a one dayer Batsman but doing alright in T20). Habib and McFarlane better start scoring some boundaries >:(.

Alex7089

Bad day for Grey to come in to the side -_- Windy conditions not good for an rf.
I reckon there should be advantages from one end in the ME but might be difficult :P

Alex7089

Hyatt has called tails correctly and has decided to bat. richmond tigers will start their innings shortly.

Fine with me, wanted to bowl. prefer a 10 wicket win to a 100 run win :P Even without Barlow ;D

BratPack

Gorman has called tails correctly and has decided to bat. The Brat Pack will start their innings shortly.

Excellent

Fletch74

I got 4,630 today with $17K in gate Takigns, so happy with that for first game. I'm batting too :)

Boomz

Batting first ;D flat pitch windy conditions... Big total would be nice ;D

Alex7089

windy flat errr.
Hopefully I keep him to 150 or lower and chase it down :P
Sayers and Darya opening the batting hoping to get those runs fast ;D

BratPack

I just realised we're on page 666  ;D

I think we all have the same conditions. Windy and Flat

Alex7089

Not a great start HP :-\
2 out and not going to put up a great total with that RR. Hopefully they pick it up second half :)

HP has windy and green.
667 now :P