Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

I have a bot team in tomorrows 20/20, throwing in four changes and a batting order change.

My expert keeper Haynes is being rested for a young Gifted Keeper, 20 year old Erin Cameron and Stanley Horne with his Gifted Power comes in for Swift and Hanley returns (flat track) to give Nkala a rest.

Atriðr Hjaldrgoð becomes the 20/20 captain also, leaving the SOD duties to Natural Leader Hogg.

Toying with the idea of throwing in an extra Aggressive batsmen (currently have 2) and can't wait to see de Vreeze tear the bot top order apart.

roo boys!

Yep Ive got a bot, playing my backup keeper Griffiths(19, Caoable batting and tech, Reliable keeping 8) )  so Dunn can rest, Hartigan and Monteleone resting too.

Gave Boyle the captaincy, should be a learning experience ;)

yeah he is great HP, very nice and very helpful.

Boomz

Pfaff plays his last match for me tomorrow... He's not in my good books but hopefully he does wel in his farewell match ;D

8-6 Suited

Well I am playing Rank 1 in my T20 league. Should be great match.

BratPack

Bot bashing. But everyone's fit to go so should be a fun time

Alex7089

I am up against  bot. A terrible one at that :P
I am resting Barlow everyone else is in hoping for a big win to send me up the rankings, currently 4th but highest ratings in the league so, go figure :P

MajorLazer

I'm playing Valk tomorrow. Hope he doesn't play his best team. :P

CrowsFan

I'm playing against a guy who joined 5 days ago, and his highest rated player is only 26k. Hoping for a big win ;D

valkorum

Quote from: MajorLazer on October 25, 2010, 10:36:52 PM
I'm playing Valk tomorrow. Hope he doesn't play his best team. :P

Are you John Howards Coathangers?  I have a near full strength side for tomorrow

8-6 Suited

Yeah ML is John Howards Coathangers haha :P Good luck ML, valk, don't go easy on him! :P

My side for the England match has been selected. it's pretty damn bad ass.

Boomz

Hopefully they play better than they did against NZ...

8-6 Suited

The batting implosion against NZ sucked. But the fact remains that with these pitch conditions for this tour, both NZ and Pakistan are a lot stronger than they are on paper due to their pace attacks.

Still, we lost due to the implosion of the batsmen.

roo boys!

Playing a bot, resting all my oldies.

I am now in the Candian Friendly League too...

Been invited to the Garage Friendly League but not sure if I'll accept...

Fletch74

I'm playing a guy who as 7 guys ranked above 30,000, I only have 2 :( He beat the team I took over from by 8 wickets last time.

I'm going to be thrashed I think..... :'(

valkorum

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 26, 2010, 12:27:58 AM
Yeah ML is John Howards Coathangers haha :P Good luck ML, valk, don't go easy on him! :P

My side for the England match has been selected. it's pretty damn bad ass.

I just brought my opening batsman back in to the lineup, I was going to give him a rest this game