Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

cool, i will give it a go when I have a chat to him later :)

roo boys!

I love having a bidding agent ;D ;D

Master Q

I've asked this so many times but no one ever answers me, what does a Mentor do in FTP, Where do you get one (Did he offer you R&B) and is there a link explaining it, is it an Official part of the game?

CrowsFan

Q I would say a mentor is just someone who has been playing the game for a while who helps newbies starting up and explains how to play the game

Master Q

Is it a official part of the game though? Or is it something players created?

roo boys!

Not an official part, not really, but there is a thread on their forums about it.

Yeah he offered to me, but on that thread you can state you want one and someone should offer to be your mentor soon. :)

Justin Bieber

In their new players board, at the top should be a thread asking for a mentor. They will help you get started and are there if you need any help. Some get experienced players, while others are hesistant on taking a few guys. Could take a few days if not many are interested in you ;).

ZZ got one quickly considering he said he lived in Adelaide :P. Got a crows fan ;D.

Master Q

R&B's one goes for the Roos aswell  ;D

Not that I'm doing it for this, but does every mentor give memberships?

Justin Bieber

Pretty sure none of them do. More so, they introduce you to the game, help you with setting orders, training, the transfer market, etc.

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 25, 2010, 08:30:09 PM
Pretty sure none of them do. More so, they introduce you to the game, help you with setting orders, training, the transfer market, etc.
How'd R&B get one then?

PS: I made a post in that thread looking for one.

Justin Bieber

Think he bought it Q ;).

roo boys!

OK, OK.

Yes that's how it all started Q, I just sent him a message sayid that I was a big Roos fan too and one thing led to another and he invited me to join his community, which you need to be a member for, so he bought me a 3 month membership.

Then about 15 replies later he asked me if I wanted a mentor/some personal help with my team because he notice I had made a few posts asking for some help on the forums.

So now, in the last 2 days he has been extremely helpful giving me advice and help.

McRooster

Quote from: Barlow 21 on October 25, 2010, 06:10:29 PM
How do you change your team name?
Are you They're Super Duper Freaky? and are you still a member. If you are and you have a spot free you can re challenge me for this Thursday or the Thursday after.

Sorry I had to cancel the other one. ;)

roo boys!

Hey, you know how a long way back we were talking about the bots team purchasing players, well the bot team I am playing this week in SOD has the normal crappy squad and one guy from another country who is 25 with a 39k rating :o

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on October 25, 2010, 09:01:24 PM
OK, OK.

Yes that's how it all started Q, I just sent him a message sayid that I was a big Roos fan too and one thing led to another and he invited me to join his community, which you need to be a member for, so he bought me a 3 month membership.

Then about 15 replies later he asked me if I wanted a mentor/some personal help with my team because he notice I had made a few posts asking for some help on the forums.

So now, in the last 2 days he has been extremely helpful giving me advice and help.
He looks to be an AWESOME mentor 8).

Lol RB, better get him out quick.