Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

But also the amount of Runs he's made?

Update?

8-6 Suited

End of over 37 (6 runs) - The New Ball(139-6) RR 3.76
B. Cartwright 20 (39b) , M. Marshall 5 (15b) , S. Taylor 9-2-23-1

I'm not sure how my batsmen will hold up against his bowlers. I honestly don't know what will happen.

Alex7089

May have him bowled out for 170 if you get Cartwright out.

Master Q

Spring Cup Update

Earlier today, Rooster knocket out Alex quite easily, aswell as Zz comfortably winning his match, and BOOMZ (I think) lost to ML.

Shaggy and Reesbr's match is currently in progress, Reesbr's last respected batsmen Cartwright just getting out, The New Ball (Reesbr) is 150-7.

8-6 Suited

39.4   W   Lidgerwood to Cartwright : [runout] Cartwright strokes the ball firmly, O'Neill attacks the ball and hits the stumps with the batsman well short of his ground.
B. Cartwright run out (F. O'Neill) 22 (49b 1x4 0x6) SR:44.90

lol Alex, you jinxed the poor fella.

End of over 40 (6 runs) - The New Ball(151-7) RR 3.78
M. Marshall 14 (21b) , M. Farooq 1 (2b) , P. Lidgerwood 10-0-36-1

Here's my match orders for this game, you will see I was extremely aggressive for bowling, and batting defensive as they will generally always try to bat around the RRR anyway.

BratPack

You know all things considered I'm not actually that disappointed. I got creamed by CC. THAT I expected but my boys put up a brave performance to make 208 off 45.3 overs. And a lot of my boys are young, two 25 year olds, 1 23 year old and the rest are 21 or 20. So all in all a brave showing. Gorman got a fighting half century, Ethan Cain is proving to be gold at the 7 spot and O'Brien, Raiteri and Rigaud bowled better than their figures suggest. Promising is what I'd say

8-6 Suited

A. Black    not out      233   144   21   5   161.81

Massive innings there by CC's opener. You did well BP against the pinacle of the guys from FF, afterall, he is the highest rating guy here.

8-6 Suited

End of over 44 (1 run) - The New Ball(174-7) RR 3.95
M. Farooq 14 (18b) , M. Marshall 24 (29b) , F. O'Neill 7-0-26-1

Update.

Master Q

Update on Shaggy's Game.

End of over 45 (7 runs) - The New Ball(181-7) RR 4.02
M. Farooq 16 (20b) , M. Marshall 29 (33b) , G. Gregory 8-0-42-2 

44.6 1 Gregory to Marshall : Stroked elegantly through the cover region by Marshall out to Morrison sweeping on the boundary.
44.5 1 Gregory to Farooq : Full toss driven to deep mid-on.
44.4 1 Gregory to Marshall : [misfield] Straight through the hands of Kaushik and the batsmen pick up 1.
44.3 1 Gregory to Farooq : Gregory thumps that one in short. Farooq instinctively cross-bats the rising ball out to backward square.
44.2 3 Gregory to Marshall : Close! Edged wide of the keeper and the batsmen run 3.
44.1 . Gregory to Marshall : I'm told they call Gregory 'Golden Balls'. Must be something to do with the way he bowls.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on October 24, 2010, 06:05:52 PM
Spring Cup Update

Earlier today, Rooster knocket out Alex quite easily, aswell as Zz comfortably winning his match, and BOOMZ (I think) lost to ML.

Shaggy and Reesbr's match is currently in progress, Reesbr's last respected batsmen Cartwright just getting out, The New Ball (Reesbr) is 150-7.
BOOMZ won his match by 1 wicket. Check back a page or two. Was a thrilling ending though ;D.

8-6 Suited

45.1   W   O'Neill to Marshall : Gone!! Marshall flashes hard at a rising ball outside off stump, only to get a top edge that sails high down to third man, where it is pouched comfortably by Kaushik.
M. Marshall c K. Kaushik b. F. O'Neill 29 (34b 1x4 0x6) SR:85.29

Big wicket!

45.5   W   O'Neill to Farooq : Farooq shuffles to outside off while Vogt simultaneously hangs his head in pre-emptive shame. O'Neill keeps his line, and the ball cannons into leg stump. Goodness me.
M. Farooq b. F. O'Neill 16 (21b 1x4 0x6) SR:76.19

Even bigger wicket!

End of over 46 (3 runs) - The New Ball(184-9) RR 4.00
L. De Valera 2 (1b) , H. Vogt 0 (3b) , F. O'Neill 8-0-28-3

Master Q

Shaggy I'm liking your chances...

8-6 Suited

I'm liking my chances to bowl him out, but not my chances of being able to chase it down. :D

Boomz

hahaha u have a chance but it's not a big one... His bowlers r good...

8-6 Suited

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/scorecard.htm?gameId=870410

That was a practice run on a Sticky pitch. I can do it, but his bowlers are a showerload better. Will be an enthralling run chase though.

Both of his batsmen at the crease are currently on track to beat their High Scores lol