From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Hill dropped BOOMZ :(
Hilly Lawson will do well 8)

HillHero13

he always does alex ;D

Phillips to Britt : Wide, but he's dragged it on! He was looking to flay that away through the covers, but a lack of footwork has caused his downfall and the off stump is disturbed.
J. Britt b. W. Phillips 10 (26b 1x4 0x6) SR:38.46

hopefully voros can get the next 2 wickets to get a 5 wicket haul

Boomz

Yeah Pfaff >:( he better not drop anymore catches.... I'd threaten to drop him but I have no backup keeper lol

Alex7089

Same here BOOMZ doesn't matter what Khan does can't drop him. Might get a backup keeepr to put the pressure on him :P

HillHero13

http://fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=892005#

here is the link to my game..

first innings nearly over..

you might get lucky and see a boundry feast..

Boomz

haha yeah I have an alright youth keeper so If i really wanted I could bring him in :P watch out Pfaff ;D

Alex7089

I would be worried if I were him ;D

Alex7089

42.3   .   Jackson to Swift : [dropped] Swift goes for an expansive drive but edges it behind. The ball hits the outside of the keeper's gloves, bobbles for a moment and then drops to the ground.
Speak of the devil :P

Boomz

ARGH! he dropped him  again!!!!!! >:(

ahhh got him a few balls later ;D Pfaff is not in my good books though...

Alex7089

Finally got him :P

42.6   .   Jackson to Swift : [dropped]  That was a sitter, but it's been dropped! Chipped up in the air to Browne at mid on, and it's gone into his hands and right back out again.

OH COME ON.

HillHero13

W. Phillips (rm) 7      2      12        3        1.71       0 0

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Boomz

Alex7089

44.3   4   Jackson to Swift : [dropped]  Hit fiercely back at the bowler, who flings out a hand but fails to grasp the chance.

Dropped him 3 times now -_-

Alex7089

Howard 4 wickets 4 balls :o :o

HillHero13

Rabindra to Griffith : [dropped] In the air straight to mid-on and Phillips drops a simple chance