Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

I think they can HP 8)
Currie is a star, could steer anybody to victory ;D

Alex7089

My page is so bland. No blue on it, no green, no red...
I am seriously getting killed. Can't seem to make runs -__-

Boomz

lol ur going fine Alex... Ur scoring steadily & they will pick it up towards the end.

Alex7089

Barlow has been a rock. Didn't go out while everyone else did.
His 80 is unbelievably important.
Although he has only made 11, McEvoy has stayed in and protected my bowlers so good team effort from him. Needs to pick it up now though :-\

Alex7089

W    Nilini to W. McEvoy : Wonderful delivery from Nilini which moves away after pitching. W. McEvoy looking to drive through the off side, not fully in position to drive, gets the edge through to Deane.
W. McEvoy c W. Deane b. A. Nilini 18 (33b 1x4 0x6) SR:54.55

See what I mean about going out to spinners?
Hewy needs to stand up or I am stuffed.

This has been an innings of class and meaning from Barlow. 87 and still going with the next highest scorer being 20.
Without him this would of been an easy win for CF, but alas, Barlow is....

CrowsFan

37.5   4   Waygood to Barlow : [misfield] Schoolboy error by Nilini gifts Barlow four runs. That should never have had a chance to make the boundary. Very poor fielding indeed.
37.4   4   Waygood to Barlow : [misfield] Short ball from Waygood, Barlow rocks back and hooks it high off the top edge right over the keeper's head. Doyle chases it back to the rope, but it bounced just away from him and he knocks it over the rope for four! Funny stuff. Laughs all round except for Waygood who just shakes his head in disbelief.

not quite what I had in mind :(

Alex7089

That is 100 runs for Barlow (102 runs, 118b, 5x4, 3x6) SR:86.44
That is possibly the best 100 I have ever seen. Had to work very hard for it.

Alex7089

39.5    W    Waygood to Hewawasam : Ooh that's plumb. Plumber than Mr Plum the plumber eating a plum pudding. Umpire has no hesitation.
A. Hewawasam lbw b. S. Waygood 18 (29b 0x4 1x6) SR:62.07

I didn't have that in mind either -_-
Khan, the captain, is now at the crease.

CrowsFan

33 runs from 10 overs. You should get that easily

Alex7089

Barlow dropped.
I would be doing some fielding training, either that or worst luck ever...
Barlow has essentially won this game for me...
If he doesn't get MOTM I will be stunned.

Justin Bieber

Barlow is a gun this match Alex :o. Finally found some much needed form :P. You can do it :D.

Currie put on 48 with Fenton staying in while hitting 24 from 12 to give my side a 5 wicket win and move on in the competition 8).

Alex7089

feeling Sheepish Won By 5 Wickets
   Feeling Sheepish     The Matchbox Matadors
Batting - Top Order:    7,946    5,937
Batting - Middle Order:    6,025    5,292
Batting - Tail:    3,113    2,829
Bowling - Seam:    6,887 (6)    5,364 (8)
Bowling - Spin:    6,904 (4)    4,563 (2)
Fielding/Keeping:    6,521    6,090
Overall:    119,252    97,691

MOTM is David Barlow, with 181 Fantasy Points.
This means Feeling Sheepish progresses to Round 2 of the Spring Cup, where he will face Mike Whitney's Afro! at Feeling Sheepish CG.

Bad luck CF, could of gone either way

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 21, 2010, 04:01:27 PM
Barlow is a gun this match Alex :o. Finally found some much needed form :P. You can do it :D.

Currie put on 48 with Fenton staying in while hitting 24 from 12 to give my side a 5 wicket win and move on in the competition 8).
Yeah and he is performing in my SOD games as well, managed 136 in his last game which was extremely close to his PB ;)

CrowsFan

Well done alex. You deserved the win

Boomz

I didn't say anything but just got a message from the guy who runs the comp & I'm through :o I'll get knocked out next round though I bet lol