Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Why is everyone going to Scotland?

DazBurg

Quote from: valkorum on October 20, 2010, 10:49:25 PM
Why is everyone going to Scotland?
because there's a good chance we can get higher then we are now
see i'm in Div 7 atm but they reckon in ireland and scotland they will be 4 div's only

Hilly thats because they haven;t officially made those two yet

8-6 Suited

Daz, but you wont get much more prizemoney anyway overt there. The botflush is going to drop all the bots in the top leagues of Australia anyway so it will automatically move people up.

DazBurg

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 20, 2010, 10:56:33 PM
Daz, but you wont get much more prizemoney anyway overt there. The botflush is going to drop all the bots in the top leagues of Australia anyway so it will automatically move people up.
if thats the case i'm seriously considering staying
so no matter if i don't get promoted say in my youth cuz i'm coming 3rd will i still go up with the bot flush?

MajorLazer

I'm not sure about moving to Sri Lanka anymore.
The main reason I'm moving is the match times and they're not too bad right now.
I think I might stay.

DazBurg

and it's not the prize money i'm worried about the higher div you in the more sponsorship each week you get

DazBurg

hey shaggy tomorrow we are flying the FF flag in the friendly comp
so is Q and Hawka so lets do FF proud  ;)

Boomz

haha so am i :P in a different one though... think HP is in it too... I'm gonna get killed lol

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 20, 2010, 11:12:43 PM
haha so am i :P in a different one though... think HP is in it too... I'm gonna get killed lol
The youth one? Think I can't do my match with Hilly then :(.

Quote from: DazBurg on October 20, 2010, 10:32:49 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on October 20, 2010, 10:30:41 PM
You don't lose a lot of supporters Daz :-\
I am off to Scotland hopefully a few follow me there ;D ;D ;D
yeah but do you lose there mood?

i'm either going ireland or scotland...
i might join you  ;)
Mood is reset at the start of each season :(.

DazBurg

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 20, 2010, 11:12:43 PM
no Boomz i said you have a chance and you shall shine through  ;)

valkorum

Is everyone definitely moving to either Scotland or Ireland

DazBurg

Quote from: valkorum on October 20, 2010, 11:30:16 PM
Is everyone definitely moving to either Scotland or Ireland
not me no definite yet still tossing up between the move and still leaning towards staying but then again i don't really know till they confirm the leagues and we can actually request to move

but still reluctant cus my supporters are up to joyful so i got a good thing going

Justin Bieber

Quote from: DazBurg on October 20, 2010, 11:32:55 PM
but still reluctant cus my supporters are up to joyful so i got a good thing going
It is always reset at the start of each season. Will keep the same amount of supporters (although not sure what happens when you move) but mood will always start back at the beginning.

I want to go to Ireland but won't be able to watch any of my games :'(.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 20, 2010, 11:35:42 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on October 20, 2010, 11:32:55 PM
It is always reset at the start of each season. Will keep the same amount of supporters (although not sure what happens when you move) but mood will always start back at the beginning.

I want to go to Ireland but won't be able to watch any of my games :'(.

oh i didn't know it was reset.....i know you lose some supporters.....really does depend on whether it happens this season or next and how i go...if the end of this season so in place for next season i'm pretty sure i'll go but if not for another season i reckon it depends how i am going with promotion and such

Boomz

I had a read of the whole thread for the Scotland & Ireland leagues and I've come to the conclusion if it happens this season I'll move to one of them if it doesn't i'll stick with moving to Sri Lanka...