Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

Yer i think everyone gets outbid by qwerty.

Alex7089

qewrty is evil >:(
Unoriginal team name as well ::)

bomberboy0618

Boomz

Think I know him lol used to be on DT talk a fair bit if its him...

MajorLazer

Here is where we talk about quite a bit Ozi.
Feel free to join in.

Alex7089

-____________________-
Big problem. My cheer squad, logo and ground name have all been converted to generic names, I will definitely be moving to Scotland because now my team name simply makes no sense :'(

MajorLazer

Can't you change your ground name?

Boomz

How did that happen ??? I think i'll stick with Sri Lanka coz of the times...

MajorLazer

I'm going to Sri Lanka as well and I found a new FF and FTP member. Ozi_Batla.
Not sure if he's on right now though.

8-6 Suited

What? That doesn't make sense Alex.

They are all premium membership features, the ability to change all of that Alex. No membership, no names for the above.

I'm going to stay in Australia. The bot flush will pick me up to a higher division hopefully.

Alex7089

Apparently when the first month free membership runs out your grounds name is changed to your team name with CG at the end, the cheer squad just disappears as does the logo -_-
And there are ads -_-

I might be moving to Scotland just to get my team name changed (although, Scotland is my third favourite country anyway) I know I can get it changed but don't want to change it to often or they might get annoyed at me :'(

HillHero13

hey guys a question

if you move countries do you keep all of your players??

Alex7089

Yeah Hilly you get to keep all your players but you lose a few supporters I think...Can't go below 500 though I don't think.

DazBurg

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 20, 2010, 10:25:56 PM
What? That doesn't make sense Alex.

They are all premium membership features, the ability to change all of that Alex. No membership, no names for the above.

I'm going to stay in Australia. The bot flush will pick me up to a higher division hopefully.
i'm either staying or off to ireland
though the thing that is bad about leaving if i do is the supporter base goes down and i figure there mood does to and mine are on joyful which is 3rd best so makes me reluctant to leave aswell

8-6 Suited

Yes you do Hilly.

Alex, why don't you just leave it as it is? It was fine in the first place as it was :P