Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

7 Junior pops for me this week  ;D - Harold Shaw with a double!!

What I don't figure though is I actually took money from their Academy and put it to Senior (now reasonable), what will happen tomorrow?  :o

Justin Bieber

Nothing. Academy updates only once a week. Just means the academy won't raise a level as fast.

Takes a long time for it to go up a level.

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 18, 2010, 07:31:25 PM
Nothing. Academy updates only once a week. Just means the academy won't raise a level as fast.

Takes a long time for it to go up a level.
Sorry HP I didn't make that clearer, I meant to highlight the fact if I'd taken money from my juniors and gotten 7 pops - what surprises do I have in store when the seniors training updates tomorrow which actually had more money put in  ;)

Justin Bieber

Pops come when they reach a level. Lucky to get alot in one week. Others you'll be lucky to get 3 :P.

Hopefully seniors follow but really depends on if they are close enough to the next level. With the extra cash, doesn't matter :(.

Alex7089

Yeah I think Gould should be popping in bowling soon then I can work on his secondaries and sell him -___-
I think I need to sell Robinson as well. They are not going to find their way back in to the team.

roo boys!

Same happened to me Roost, and Senior Academy popped to Satisfactory this week :D

Alex7089

I got 2 but my YA is still at reasonable for now so...

bomberboy0618

Does anyone pay for membership?

Alex7089

Not that I know of although it is quite possible CC and reesbr do.
I think Valk might as well...
Don't hold me to it though :P

Justin Bieber

Don't think so. To get new people use to it and show them the perks, 1 month free membership is given to start you up :). Use it wisely :P.

Alex, don't think any of them have it.

benjy251090

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 18, 2010, 09:28:46 PM
Don't think so. To get new people use to it and show them the perks, 1 month free membership is given to start you up :). Use it wisely :P.

Alex, don't think any of them have it.
They don't know how to use it. Either I get him or you will sell him for over 50k. Win win situation. For us at least.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: benjy251090 on October 18, 2010, 09:40:01 PM
This is the guy I pulled http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=576586 not too bad :)
He looks alright. Shame he's 17 but with those talents, will be a good youth for you 8).

Lol Alex :P. 50k is way overpriced for him :o. Won't even get the whole amount ;).

Alex7089

Still, if I am willing to push that high either I get him as planned or he sells for more then he's worth. Win win...for us.

Justin Bieber

Lol :P. Just don't go ridiculously high like 50k :o. Not worth that much. Maybe 25k at a MAX. Don't want you to go bankrupt.