Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Very nice win for him...

8-6 Suited

Yeah he did well. Needs to work on his fielding a little bit, its a little low. But all in all, was a good game.

Now to watch New England Patriots beat the Ravens live. Woohoo!

Boomz

haha im gonna get some sleep ;D I'm the same I need to get my fielding up for my players...

DazBurg

yay! i won
thanks for watching the game shaggy and boomz your support lifted my boys to victory

actually u two must be really good supporters because going into that game i'd only won 1 from 9 friendlies so yeah great cheer squad indeed  ;)

now i'm 2 from 9 and flying the FF flag into the second round  ;D

though i'm gonna need alot of luck to even have a chance the guy i play in the 2nd round is in Div 2 for SOD and youth and Div 1 for 20/20  :(

DazBurg

yeah i'm buggered in the KO cup that guy i play in the 2nd round is seeded number 2 and here check out his match ratings from his 1st game

Batting - Top Order:     7,630     9,994
Batting - Middle Order:    3,633    11,158
Batting - Tail:    2,528    5,668
Bowling - Seam:    6,822 (4)    12,100 (4)
Bowling - Spin:    6,742 (6)    12,913 (6)
Fielding/Keeping:    4,438    10,814
Overall:    99,817    196,990

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

i'm stuffed

DazBurg

that bloke i'm going to be playing in the KO cup has a couple of your boys Shaggy....two aussie Nat's....his got Ned Kelly and Xander Wing   
so u might understand exactly how stuffed i am....lol....like majorly that stuffed

Alex7089

Stranger things have happened Daz :P
I reckon you are a small small chance after all you do have the best cheer squad 8)
Kelly could be a big problem though he is a star batsman :(

DazBurg

then more reason for me to snag campbell to add a little batting depth  ;)

Alex7089

Haha yeah Daz 8)
Hope you get him for under 20k that is a bargain 8)

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=400694
I need to dibs this guy before someone else does...
He is a good number 6-7 and his fielding will be good next season :)

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 18, 2010, 10:31:03 AM
Haha yeah Daz 8)
Hope you get him for under 20k that is a bargain 8)

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=400694
I need to dibs this guy before someone else does...
He is a good number 6-7 and his fielding will be good next season :)
nice Ax and i reckon u should be able to snag him for not too much

DazBurg

dunno if i'll be lucky enough to snag him under 20k his at 16k now and doesn't end for another 2 hours and 17 minutes

Alex7089

Yeah I am hoping I can...
Lost 12k in the finance update which is good I should make a bit of profit this week :)
Hoping my youth pull is a good one, although I doubt it :'(
Only 20 minutes to go now :D

Yeah but then again I was saying with Sayers I will never get him under 50k and got him for 24k, sometimes players slip through I reckon you are a good chance :D

Boomz

I got a spinner last night for 24k gonna train him up to be an all rounder ;D http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=231412

Alex7089

Wow nice buy BOOMZ, at his age and skills might be a bit late to start training him as an AR though :(
Only at average, he is 22 and it takes roughly 10 weeks to pop primaries from what I hear.

Boomz