From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

ahh true... good for daz lol

Boomz

He's off to a good start... :\ not anymore ;D

8-6 Suited

You were in this too BOOMZ, is it t20 or one dayer?

He is going alright here.

End of over 6 (1 run) - Whitworth Wanderers(25-2) RR 4.17
B. Sophia 14 (19b) , C. Solway 0 (4b) , D. Saitoti 3-0-8-1

Boomz

one dayer... got knocked out by a guy with match ratings 40 higher -.- but only by 4 wickets so i was fairly happy in the end ;D yeah he's doing well atm...

Boomz

Just got this guy for 24k... I like my spinners so pretty happy ;D http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=231412

BratPack

Can I just say once again the TM can blow me?

Boomz

LOL bp... I had to tell the guy who was bidding against him I'd let him have the other player he & i wanted before he would stop bidding... it worked though lol

8-6 Suited

Dude seriously, BOOMZ, He will be a star. Pump his Fielding to capable, then do his Tech to expert/outstanding and batting to capale/reliable. He will be fantastic all rounder for you.

Boomz

Daz's keeping the runs down but it is a crumbling pitch...

Yep 8-6 I'm very happy ;D missed an older version of him last night but he's better.

benjy251090

Just landed this guy: http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=48169

Bit more than what I wanted but worth it :D

Boomz

8-6 Suited

Nice benjy. Get his endurance up mate, his age will start effecting it. His fatigue is screwed up though, needs a bit of a rest.

8-6 Suited

End of over 13 (6 runs) - Whitworth Wanderers(52-2) RR 4.00
B. Sophia 29 (43b) , C. Solway 10 (23b) , D. Rahmann 2-0-8-0

He needs to pick up Sohpia's wicket... Looking like he could be dangerous for the total.

benjy251090

Thanks boys, will train his fitness :)

8-6 Suited

13.3   W   E-Alam to Sophia : [catch] Great delivery from E-Alam and Sophia was clueless. Spun, took the edge, then the pad, and straight to Taufel under the helmet! Not much Sophia could do really.
B. Sophia c E. Taufel b. M. E-Alam 29 (44b 2x4 0x6) SR:65.91