Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Yeah, OK. Well that isn't that many, any accom/exp would get a game for me, doesn't matter if he is/was medium :P

roo boys!

I know, Boyle is a gun :D

Alex7089

A complete gun 8)
Kandathil is pretty good from memory as well, although at 22 you would hope his tech was a bit better :-\

roo boys!

Yeah he is on Tech training.....once he bridges that gap he will be OK.

Alex7089

Yeah, especially with capable batting.
Good AR once the tech goes up :)

DazBurg

Quote from: roo boys! on October 17, 2010, 08:32:59 AM
So are you ::)

Anyone cashed up want a keeper? Won't put it in player suggestions because he is too much for a new guy...

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=122928
thats the guy i was going to go for but got up too late
wouldn't of paid that much anyway

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=130955

this guy just sold for 77,433 crap except outs/outs bat tech
makes the guy i got peter walsh with outs/spec for 29000 look like a bargain since my guys secondaries were just as bad but his tech was better  ;)

Alex7089

Haha nice little profit there Daz 8)

roo boys!

Yeah Walsh was worth that much compared to that guy.

Alex7089

Yeah, frees up a bit in the wage as well :)

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 17, 2010, 08:56:46 AM
well not really a profit i didn't sell the first guy
just saying i saved a bucket load of cash considering what that one went for  ;)

i'm gonna make the thread for FTP SOD and 20/20 bowling stats like the batting ones

or should we not have so many different ones should we just throw the bowling ones in with the batting ones and rename the title to FTP SOD records and have batting and bowling in it and do the same with 20/20 or make new threads for bowling it's self what u think guys?

Alex7089

Quote from: DazBurg on October 17, 2010, 09:00:35 AM
just saying i saved a bucket load of cash considering what that one went for  ;)

i'm gonna make the thread for FTP SOD and 20/20 bowling stats like the batting ones

or should we not have so many different ones should we just throw the bowling ones in with the batting ones and rename the title to FTP SOD records and have batting and bowling in it and do the same with 20/20 or make new threads for bowling it's self what u think guys?
I think make new threads or it will get difficult and confusing for the batting ones.

DazBurg

hoping to break my friendly hoodoo today am in the quick KO cup
humind and crumbling pitch
i expect E-Alam and anderson to have a field day  ;)

Alex7089

If I was you I would be hoping they take 10 between them :P :D

roo boys!

I hope Hof can pick up 7 wickets :-\

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 17, 2010, 09:02:21 AM
Quote from: DazBurg on October 17, 2010, 09:00:35 AM

I think make new threads or it will get difficult and confusing for the batting ones.
cool i'll make them now  ;)