Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

i know.. maybe for the newbies.. i still have hope..

Alex7089

Haha yeah, fair enough 8)

8-6 Suited

Just set a temporary line up for my game with HP, risking it and leaving Lidgerwood in for the time being. :x

8-6 Suited

Alright, I have pretty much locked in my line up, having decided not to go after the couple of guys I was looking at due to their prices. Might still go for the 25 year old Exp/Spec medium though, but he needs secondary work which kind of sucks.

But my bowling line up is going to be:

Permaul - LF
Adams - RFM
Gregory - LF
Udana - LWS
Lidgerwood - RFS

Decided to go for the 2 spinners, in stead of an extra seamer. Not sure if its going to pay off or not... But we will see.

Going all out on this game, so have my strongest line up for batting. :P

8-6 Suited

Well I got the 25yo Medium but he wont be playing. Just noticed his horrendous fatigue level at listless. :P

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=131915

roo boys!

I never doubted you cookie ;)

How much did he end up going for?

Oh and cookie, were you going to look at my Senior squad?

Alex7089

Resting him in a friendly game won't help Shaggy. It is assumed all players are at rested at the start of friendlies ;)

roo boys!

Hartigan and Monteleone are getting back up in their fatigue levels ;)

Alex7089

That is good R&B :D

Should be back in action soon ?

roo boys!

Dunn moderate, Hartigan passable, Monteleone satisfactory, I will rest them for T20 this week I think, I will rest one, maybe Dunn, and the other two play but they are on rest training. Then I will see how they recover for the SOD match :)

I think i have an easy match so they can all probably rest, get some experience into some 20 year olds.

Alex7089

Yeah getting a game in to the young guys is always good :)

Hey R&B, I think I am ready for that re-match after the spring cup, my match ratings have been steadily improving and now up to roughly 115k. (little bit lower, few hundred)

roo boys!

OK, let me go out and splurge for a bit then we can play ;D

Alex7089

Damn, I need money before I can beat you, so I can outbid you on all the players :) :) :) :)

roo boys!

haha this is a bit of de ja vu, this is when I wasted all my money, in the lead-up to the match against HP that never went ahead ;D

Alex7089

Yeah but it will, Spring Cup final perhaps :o