Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

Damn. He's at 60k now. Too much for me.

Justin Bieber

Nah. Too much. Over 60k like expected. Still not as much as I expected. Likely will go over 100k.

Great buy Alex. Rivals that off Watkins ;). Your guy is better all round and a better rating for when he was bought ;). Good luck with him :D.

BratPack

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 15, 2010, 11:07:43 PM
Nah. Too much. Over 60k like expected. Still not as much as I expected. Likely will go over 100k.

Great buy Alex. Rivals that off Watkins ;). Your guy is better all round and a better rating for when he was bought ;). Good luck with him :D.

66150 actually

MajorLazer

I've got another 19 year old in mind now that I've got a bid on.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=468452

Justin Bieber

Not as good but very solid 8).

I brought in 2 18 y.o's from Canada last week to build up my squad for next season. Have a few who will be moving on :'(.

Justin Bieber

Think Harris was a bargain at that price of a little over 65k :). Could be a U19 NAT this season and then a very solid team player.

MajorLazer

Yer he was a steal for anything under 100k I think.
This other guy is nearly as good and would be useful for my team instead of the NATs

Alex7089

Good U19 player there ML, but won't cut it in seniors. Unless you have a good youth academy.

MajorLazer

I am planning to make my academies better as I get more money.

Alex7089

OK, so, got Sayers in at 3 in my T20 because his capable power is the second best in my playing team. He comes in at 4 in my SOD games. He is like a decoy. Might make 30+ a week but is just there to prevent a collapse or class spinners getting to my middle order/AR's?

Justin Bieber

Selth is like that :P.

I've got a Cap/Cap 19 y.o who I'm likely going to keep in the seniors for a bit. Has shown he can play in the youths and will be nice back up for the seniors :). They'll grow so no need to expect too much from them. Reli/Reli at 20 isn't all that bad you know ;). Especially for guys with not the best academies :P.

Alex7089

Ah, if Selth does it I will do it, that has worked well for you hopefully it does for me as well :)

How far should I train Jackson in batting tech for? I want him to have really good tech but working on his batting, might keep going with it until he reaches capable batting by then his tech will be outstanding. Or it should be.

Justin Bieber

Don't put Tech too far infront. Especially if he will be Capable batting and Outs tech :o.

Depends on his stats. If he's an all rounder, probably try to have bowling a little higher than batting unless you want to use him as a part time bowler.

I'm off for the night. Cya guys tommorrow.

MajorLazer

Alex7089

Well, he will be at cap batting reli bowling and outs tech then I can train primaries for a while as his secondaries are good.

Yeah, going to keep his bowling a few levels up at all times.

I need to go to bed as well, night guys.