Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

yeah cheers for that Alex. He is in those divs and he has such a good economy rate and strike rate a gun opening bowler

increase your academy JunkTimer thats the only way.

go for it HH

DazBurg

Quote from: Junktimer on October 13, 2010, 10:20:54 PM
is there a way you can make their training the best if you know what i mean? i really wanna develop my players
more money into academies but  it takes time for it to go up levels

HillHero13

yeah well i have to look out for other people and JT  >:( jks JT.. you settled in to betting as quick as i did..

8-6 Suited

I'm just keeping my YA steady, but increasing my senior academy.

cookie311993

jt dont bid for players who i had dipped ages ago. you didnt and i did then you started bidding for them doesnt work that way so stop.

McRooster

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 13, 2010, 10:19:10 PM
Mc the reason that guy hasn't taken lots of wickets is because the guy who owns him is in Div 1.1 for OD and Div 2 for T20.
Yeah, well spotted AFEV  ;)
Watch a few commentaries of those matches and you soon understand the lack of wicket taking.

Junktimer

is it weekly investment on academy i upgrade>

Junktimer

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 13, 2010, 10:27:44 PM
jt dont bid for players who i had dipped ages ago. you didnt and i did then you started bidding for them doesnt work that way so stop.

what?

HillHero13

so JT still get William Edwards.. even though he said he was a spud.. im glad my 20,000 didnt go to him.. thanks guys for the help btw..

8-6 Suited

Taking on a DIv 4 player tomorrow who rates almost 30k more than me. Should be fun.

They have claimed they aren't using their strongest team but in a way I hope they do. :D Just not their strongest bowlers. :P

cookie311993

yeah it is JT. message me in FTp with questions and i will help you out mate. you outbidded me on michael kine after i had dips on him. you should go okay 86

Justin Bieber

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 13, 2010, 09:51:46 PM
Player i just got on Tm what a seamer. rare type as well
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=147618
I was after him but his price went to high. Same with the guy below:
Quote from: cookie311993 on October 13, 2010, 10:10:28 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=100628 dibs to the max on him

Quote from: Junktimer on October 13, 2010, 10:13:30 PM
how do i train my players up? just bought an indian prodigy
Prodigy talents only worth for Youth players. Read over the rules and that should help alot. Everybody on here though are good helpers :).

8-6 Suited

If my bats go well, Baker, McCarthy and Kaushik put decent scores on the board then I should be fine.

I'm only playing 1 spinner tomorrow, a FS instead of my WS. But instead going for 2 F, a FM and a M. Should be interesting. I think that its likely to be the best option I have to get the win on the board.

cookie311993

i have players for sale boys some real guns amongst them mates so dig in quick