Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Wookie, I accepted the challenge from Weed Whackers and was about to accept yours but it has disappeared because I don't think I now have any open slots. (Have match against RB on the 17th)
Will return the challenge to you after RB defeats me in the Spring Cup and I resume to normal programming. ;D

JT - Your team name is Back to the Pavillion  8) and your Managers name is timmy56  ;)

Gonna have a look at your team now, do you know how to find the transfer market?

BratPack

I'm going to keep going with my youth for now. If it starts going down hard though it'll be the first thing to go. I have some guys that will develop there

roo boys!

Quote from: McRooster on October 13, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Wookie, I accepted the challenge from Weed Whackers and was about to accept yours but it has disappeared because I don't think I now have any open slots. (Have match against RB on the 17th)
Will return the challenge to you if RB defeats me in the Spring Cup and I resume to normal programming. ;D

JT - Your team name is Back to the Pavillion  8) and your Managers name is timmy56  ;)

Gonna have a look at your team now, do you know how to find the transfer market?
Not won yet buddy ;)

Junktimer

thats right, now i remember

wow ive been getting raped in the scores

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 13, 2010, 07:53:49 PM
We can always help you if you need some JT :).

Sad to see Lyon leave Alex :'(.
I know...
But, nobody has bid on him yet :P
Will be sad to see him go but with me throwing away my youth academy he wouldn't of gotten very far in the next 3 years and I want him to be a star even if it isn't for Feeling Sheepish :)

BratPack

If he doesn't get a bid Alex I'll come a-knocking in a couple of days

roo boys!

Do you want Alleyne 2.0 Q? :P

Alex7089

Quote from: BratPack on October 13, 2010, 08:00:20 PM
If he doesn't get a bid Alex I'll come a-knocking in a couple of days
haha good to know BP ;)

roo boys!

Oh and hope you get Roland Butcher Q :D

Just noticed, an original in my team that was my 3rd sale now has no team, got the axe ;D

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=501046

Alex7089

I reckon you should be ale to pick up fired players :P
Like a pre-season draft ;D

McRooster

Quote from: Junktimer on October 13, 2010, 07:58:25 PM
thats right, now i remember

wow ive been getting raped in the scores
Yeah you got slashed by Gunz n Rozez  :P

Have a look at matches under your club drop box and click on the underlined team names of your next match. Try for now clicking on suggested line up at the bottom of your team listing and it will format for you a line-up (not always the best line up, but certainly better than your default side) and remember to save lineup.
Once you have that set, go and have a look at the transfer marketlocated under the office drop box and try bidding for a player to bolster your team  :)

roo boys!

Yeah do they just stay floating around in the system until a new team finally gets them of the right nationality?

Should fire someone with like a 40k rating and he starts in a newbies team ;D

Alex7089

But eventually the players would be like 90 when they started in a new team...haha

Might put Reiffel up for 10,000 as well, same position as Lyon...

BratPack

It's strange to see people putting out youth guys here as I may plan to take them in  :P

roo boys!

I think I am going to keep my youths, get a little bit more prizemoney ;)