Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

haha yea I wasn't really going for them all just trying to distract him so I could get the 1 guy I really wanted lol didn't work...

8-6 Suited

I wish I had money last night actually, some really nice Outstanding and Spectacular batsmen/bowlers were going around. :X

Boomz

Yeah I was hoping to get one of the bowlers but they were all ending around the same time so it was hard & I ended up with none...

Master Q

Won my T20 by 133, I think I need to move up a division  8)

Justin Bieber

Lost my T20 by 5 wickets. The 2 off the last ball cost me the game >:(. Very high scoring match with both teams batting the 20 overs a piece with 226 to 227 :'(. Infront of a whopping crowd of over 8,000 :o.

Allen had a good start to his career with Hello 8).

8-6 Suited

You let the team down HP!

Justin Bieber

I always let the team down :P.

Not promoting in any of my leagues, So will likely just figure out where I'm going next season :P.

Will also be open to selling some of my guys to give way to others ;).

cookie311993

just wondering 8-6 Suited is that John Baker. Did you buy him from All-Star Devils. IF so then baker started playing in my youth team

roo boys!

I relised I accidentaly opened with Alleyne, because there was a spot open so first alphabetically fills it ::)

He got about 3 runs :P

Centuries to Dunn and Hartigan:

End of over 20 (15 runs) - Roo Boys!(265-2) RR 13.25
P. Dunn 124 (53b), A. Hartigan 115 (56b) , K. Heron 4-0-56-0

Justin Bieber

Big score RB :o. Nice 8).

roo boys!

roo boys!

I ended up winning by 215, bowled them out for 50 :)

I think I need to move up a division Q ;)

was playing second on the ladder too :D

Master Q

I missed like 4 games, and lost them all, now I'm in the Top 4 in all of my Senior Leagues. Plus, in my One Day league, I've beaten everyone above me except for 2nd  :P

roo boys!

Well in my first full season I am undefeated in all leagues except for youth, which I lost the first two now I have won the next 4 in a row ;)

Master Q

Ok cool.

DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBS! I've finally found a batsmen, I've been waiting for this moment for weeks now! DIBS DIBS DIBS!

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=232070

If anyone touches him, they're No.1 on my worst hated list.