Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

I need 63 to win... should be easy lol

8-6 Suited

lol Alex, nice collapse. :D

8-6 Suited

End of over 15 (8 runs) - Tasmanian Tigers(107-6) RR 7.13
B. Brown 0 (0b) , F. Goodwin 40 (36b) , G. Gregory 2-0-15-3

14.6   W   Gregory to Roxby : Roxby is usually a good hooker, but couldn't quite get over it this time. Caught down at fine leg by Taylor.
M. Roxby c S. Taylor b. G. Gregory 6 (2b 0x4 1x6) SR:300.00
14.5   6   Gregory to Roxby : Six of the best! Gregory looks on in utter contempt whilst Roxby admires his new blade, the "Ãœber Shaft", which has been engraved by its maker, M.E.
14.4   W   Gregory to Ramirez : [catch] A short rising delivery pitched on the middle and off stump line and angling across. Ramirez goes for the pull and is beaten for pace.
J. Ramirez c J. Baker b. G. Gregory 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:50.00
14.3   1   Gregory to Goodwin : Stroked elegantly through the cover region by Goodwin out to Kaushik sweeping on the boundary.
14.2   1   Gregory to Ramirez : Low full toss, good pace, driven down to long-off. The batsmen think about running two, but will settle for one.
14.1   W   Gregory to Stevens : The straight yorker did the job and the timber goes flying.
L. Stevens b. G. Gregory 9 (10b 0x4 0x6) SR:90.00

Screw you boomz, selling Roxby to this dude haha.

3 Wicket over. :D

Alex7089

Yeah the collapse is legendary >:(
Lucky I had a good opening partnership or I'd be screwed.

Boomz

lol Roxby... Pfaff is still better ;D

8-6 Suited

Looks like my collapses I must say. But yous hould be fine anyway Alex. You have a massive RR.

16.1   W   Gregory to Brown : Bowled him!! That's the end of Brown, excellent delivery from Gregory, right in the blockhole, had no chance of hitting that. Brown's innings comes to an end.
B. Brown b. G. Gregory 1 (3b 0x4 0x6) SR:33.33

Gregory STRIKES AGAIN!

Alex7089

lol, McIntyre is now out, only 4 wickets in hand and RR dropping rapidly.

Boomz

1.6   4   Sweet to Simpson : [misfield] Poor fielding by Anderson! Simpson skips down and clips the ball over mid-on. it lands in the deep and rolls towards the ropes, two fielders converge, Anderson gets there first and stops it, then stumbles and lets the ball dribble into the ropes.
1.5   4   Sweet to Simpson : Whack!! Four runs over extra cover, and it wasn't even a bad ball! Great shot.
1.4   4   Sweet to Simpson : [misfield] A poor attempt there by McNamee and a boundary is the result.
1.3   6   Sweet to Simpson : Sweet bowls a lollipop and Simpson rocks back and gives it the full treatment. Six runs!
1.2   4   Sweet to Simpson : Stands tall and hits the ball at the top of the bounce, bisecting cover and point for four glorious runs.
1.1   4   Sweet to Simpson : Four, Sweet gives him too much width outside off, Simpson bends his knee slightly, meets the ball on an angle and slices it wide of second slip and the ball runs to the third man boundary.

39 off 2 overs... ;D

Alex7089

Jackson is doing his bit unlike my middle order >:(

Alex7089

Gregory has 6 for Shaggy...

Boomz

niceee... I won by 10 wickets ;D took me 4.1 overs to get the 63 required... wish I'd batted first lol

Alex7089

LMFAO nicely done BOOMZ. Looking forward to our re-match.
Jackson out for 24. Good effort he steadied the boat when I looked in trouble.
Finished on 206.

8-6 Suited

End of over 20 (maiden) - Tasmanian Tigers(131-10) RR 6.55
F. Goodwin 56 (48b) , K. Permaul 3.1-0-18-2

19.1   W   Permaul to Quiney : [catch] Permaul strikes! It was outside the off stump, Quiney a bit lazy with the drive through the off side, gets the edge through to Markandeya behind the wicket, who takes the catch at a comfortable height.
J. Quiney c D. Markandeya b. K. Permaul 2 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR:50.00

End of over 19 (7 runs) - Tasmanian Tigers(131-9) RR 6.89
F. Goodwin 56 (48b) , J. Quiney 2 (3b) , G. Gregory 4-0-28-6

6 For 28 for Gregory. Fantastic bowling by the Fast bowler. :D

Boomz

haha it should be good ;)

Alex7089

Yes Shaggy, very nice.

Looking at his batting lineup 206 will not be enough :P