Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie311993

You have successfully requested to move your team to Scotland at the end of the season

On my way to Scotland next season with my affiliate

PowerBug

Is it a risk to trash talk your opponent pre-match even if you hold a 26-0 lead over them in head to head?
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Master Q

Master Q

Batting   exceptional   Endurance   expert
Bowling   poor   Technique   exceptional
Keeping   poor   Power   outstanding
Fielding   outstanding

And best of all... WC experience  8)

On Fitness for a bit then I'm going for WC/WC

AFEV

Judging by the wage surely you're better off going with wc/excep and secondaries...

Nails

Hard work training prims at 26/27/28yo. I was doing it to one of my guys. It's disheartening seeing a player gain 82 points in a week.

Master Q

Quote from: Sid on June 01, 2014, 04:05:59 PM
Judging by the wage surely you're better off going with wc/excep and secondaries...
Power is really the only thing that needs work. Endo will pop on it's on.

KoopKicka

I would really like a friendly tomorrow if anyone is free. Happy to play anybody, even for the hiding. I need to play with my structure before PC as I feel this years game is a winnable one for me.

Master Q

Quote from: KoopKicka on June 01, 2014, 04:26:25 PM
I would really like a friendly tomorrow if anyone is free. Happy to play anybody, even for the hiding. I need to play with my structure before PC as I feel this years game is a winnable one for me.
Challenge me on an Uneven?

KoopKicka

Quote from: Master Q on June 01, 2014, 04:31:48 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on June 01, 2014, 04:26:25 PM
Challenge me on an Uneven?
Done. :)

KoopKicka

Sorry for the double post, but seeing as Im not sure when Ill get internet again, need to float some questions now.

So Ive got 4 matches to prepare for this week, as does everyone. The PC is the one Im most interested in, as while I am outranked by 25k, I have 3 tweakers and its on a Dry. Do I throw the T20 so that my seniors dont play 3 in a week or how do I do it? Im kinda confused :X

Nails

You just ignore the PC seeing as it's really just a waste early in your career.

AFEV

If it's his home ground that is set to a dry, it will either change or it means he also has strong spinners. I would do some scouting first.

You also need to scout your whole T20 season, what is your overall performance goal in T20 season, and how important is the game this week in achieving that goal?

KoopKicka

Quote from: Nails on June 01, 2014, 04:58:10 PM
You just ignore the PC seeing as it's really just a waste early in your career.

Third Year breakout? ;D