Congrats to Torp, Daz and Cookie on being selected as NAT coaches. :D

DazBurg

Quote from: KoopKicka on February 25, 2014, 04:49:12 PM
Congrats to Torp, Daz and Cookie on being selected as NAT coaches. :D
thanks koopy
just posted at the same time in the election thread but will here aswell

congrats torps and cookie

Torpedo10

Cheers guys, looking forward to another big season.  :)

Cookie311993

Thanks daz and Koops.

Congrats to daz and torp as well

stew42

So after winning on the last ball last match:

End of over 19 (2 runs) - Evil Weevils(132-5). 9 runs required from 1 overs. RR 6.95 RRR 9.00
K. Howard 0 (1b), C. Esmond 1 (1b), T. Islam 4-0-25-0
19.1 4 Hole to Esmond : Poor ball and savagely cut away by Esmond. Tulloch gives chase but never had a hope of hauling that in.
19.2 1 Hole to Esmond : Through mid-on for a single.
19.3 1 Hole to Howard : Short and worked through square leg for a single.
19.4 1 Hole to Esmond : [missed runout] Esmond strokes the ball firmly, van Nierop attacks the ball and just misses the stumps with the batsman well short of his ground.
19.5 . Hole to Howard : Attempted little flick over the shoulder and over fine leg, but not successful.
19.6 . Hole to Howard : [great fielding] Lovely fielding from Tulloch keeps the pressure on Howard.
End of over 20 (7 runs) - Evil Weevils(139-5). 2 runs required from 0 overs. RR 6.95 RRR 0.00
K. Howard 1 (4b), C. Esmond 7 (4b), W. Hole 4-0-22-0
W. Hole, T. Islam are tired.

They won by one run  :'( Plus I outrated them 113k to 97k  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

BratPack

Quote from: stew42 on February 25, 2014, 07:05:41 PM
So after winning on the last ball last match:

End of over 19 (2 runs) - Evil Weevils(132-5). 9 runs required from 1 overs. RR 6.95 RRR 9.00
K. Howard 0 (1b), C. Esmond 1 (1b), T. Islam 4-0-25-0
19.1 4 Hole to Esmond : Poor ball and savagely cut away by Esmond. Tulloch gives chase but never had a hope of hauling that in.
19.2 1 Hole to Esmond : Through mid-on for a single.
19.3 1 Hole to Howard : Short and worked through square leg for a single.
19.4 1 Hole to Esmond : [missed runout] Esmond strokes the ball firmly, van Nierop attacks the ball and just misses the stumps with the batsman well short of his ground.
19.5 . Hole to Howard : Attempted little flick over the shoulder and over fine leg, but not successful.
19.6 . Hole to Howard : [great fielding] Lovely fielding from Tulloch keeps the pressure on Howard.
End of over 20 (7 runs) - Evil Weevils(139-5). 2 runs required from 0 overs. RR 6.95 RRR 0.00
K. Howard 1 (4b), C. Esmond 7 (4b), W. Hole 4-0-22-0
W. Hole, T. Islam are tired.

They won by one run  :'( Plus I outrated them 113k to 97k  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Welcome to my world

Justin Bieber

Hate when those go against us, Love when we cause them :-X.

Congratz Cookie, Torpy and Daz on the election wins! Best of luck for the next 2 seasons :).

KoopKicka

KoopKicka

Oh flower me thats an A Grade collapse :(

KoopKicka

Woo! Was looking shaky for a bit there. Having a bowler with finsher talent isnt too bad :)

R.Griffen

CrowsFan

So last season when I was after the 16 year old guns I sent out a fair few messages to the guys who had players with the highest wages asking if they would sell (well first open skills to see if I was interested). Most replied to me, some did not. Today I received a response to one of the messages that I sent back on the 8th of November! That's right the 8th of November! It took the guy 112 days to respond saying he wasn't interested in selling! ::)

Cookie311993

Quote from: Honey Badger on February 27, 2014, 05:40:18 PM
So last season when I was after the 16 year old guns I sent out a fair few messages to the guys who had players with the highest wages asking if they would sell (well first open skills to see if I was interested). Most replied to me, some did not. Today I received a response to one of the messages that I sent back on the 8th of November! That's right the 8th of November! It took the guy 112 days to respond saying he wasn't interested in selling! ::)

Ignorant or just inactive?

Torpedo10

Better late than never, who was it?