Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on December 12, 2013, 03:18:59 PM
what? Unless we are watching different games I think you've won. :p
I just didn't wanna be the one to say it in case I was calling it wrong.  ;D

Nails

Albert Gogler just scored his first ever SOD century (about time)

In his 78th match and his 51st innings he surpassed his previous high score of 98. He went on to score a big one in the process with a score of 151 (102).

Granted it's against a team full of tired players, but it's still a score against a human team and it's a century. So great to see :)

His team is pretty beast when not fatigued.

PowerBug

hahaha, hoiw many 50s prior to that ton? :o I wish I could get that same feeling with my Keeper one day. Sadique Watson averages 38 in SOD, with 15 fifties, but yet to reach the ton (HS 94)! yet to reach the ton in T20 (HS 97) or even in youths (HS 96). One day he'll get there, probably not today coz he's batting at 8.

I've made a tidy start to my SOD match today, big game, winner keeps in touch with the leaders, loser falls off the pace. :) (Cloudy/Green)

End of over 7 (1 run) - PowerBugCC(15-1) RR 2.14
M. Jackson 4-0-6-0, P. Aronstam 7 (20b), W. Wardlaw 0 (8b)

Nails

The Nailers   The Cougars
Batting - Top Order   12,340   12,349
Batting - Middle Order   9,917   8,950
Batting - Tail   4,521   4,216
Bowling - Seam   11,620 (30)   8,122 (40)
Bowling - Spin   12,448 (20)   3,686 (10)
Fielding/Keeping   14,090   11,220
Overall   204,620   167,683

If his players weren't fatigued they'd probably match us. And yes we outrate him quite a bit, but there is a such thing as 50K+ upsets.

Therefore yes we should beat him and beat him quite easily... But I'm surprised just how HUGE we smashed 'em by.

We won by 272 runs. It's like he's a bot.

We scored 8/403 on a windy/slow then bowled 'im out for 131.

Surprised we won by such a huuuuuge margin.

Nige

Trying to buy some good players and this dick called Chennai Lightning keeps outbidding me on guys I'm forking out big dollars to get like he knows I eventually won't have the cash to bid.  >:( :'(

JBs-Hawks

Nige

KoopKicka

Relax, have no chance of beating me tomorrow anyway. :P

Nige

Quote from: KoopKicka on December 13, 2013, 07:34:47 PM
Relax, have no chance of beating me tomorrow anyway. :P
Nobody likes you.

PowerBug

My batmsan need some batting practice. Really, they are horrendous. Turning into Australia here, relying on the tail to make runs...

Colliwobblers

is speckys team name specks XI ? if so he has joined my affiliate DodgeyOnes league, hope he doesn't mess up my inevitable promotion :)

PowerBug

Check the thread! That's why it's there. ;) And yes it is, was bound to happen that two FFers would meet. speck, nigey and Torp are all in low SL leagues aswell. :P

Colliwobblers

when i get promoted do i just go up one league in division 5 or do i go into division 4 ?

PowerBug

division 4. All leagues in the same division are equal. :) Pyramid structure is the format, so there's 1 Div 1 league, 2 div 2, 4 div 3, and so on. :) That's why one goes up, two go down. There is formula to decide who goes where, but it's quite complicated. :\