Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

If i buy membership via pay pal do i get a receipt sent to my house?

Cyrus

no you dont but you can print off the details eg receipt no ect

BratPack

DazBurg

Quote from: BratPack on November 13, 2013, 08:45:07 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on November 13, 2013, 12:07:48 AM
LOL i lost to a bot

Your UAE Senior Manager FTP  :P

so
since i taken on the top job i pay more attention to Nat's then my team
hell befor ei took on the top job i payed more attention to Nats then my team....hence why i have had 1.6 mill for over a season yet haven't bothered trying to improve weather that be a player or upgrade an academy :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: DazBurg on November 13, 2013, 08:52:44 PM
LOL i lost to a bot

so
hell befor ei took on the top job i payed more attention to Nats then my team....hence why i have had 1.6 mill for over a season yet haven't bothered trying to improve weather that be a player or upgrade an academy :P
1.6 million? That's cute :P

DazBurg

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 13, 2013, 09:23:04 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on November 13, 2013, 08:52:44 PM
LOL i lost to a bot

so
1.6 million? That's cute :P
yeah yeah money bags :P
my point is i do have money not heaps but i mean i could upgrade academies since neither is maxed out only on lavish (SA) and Good (YA)
or could buy plyers
where as buying valentine from you on the 15th of july was my first purchase since dec 2012 which i bought 3 then and before that was sep 2011 so i have bought 4 players in over 2 years

kinda stagnated in terms of club have a huge CBF attitude towards it and have for awhile now but Nats i love i get excited and the banter and everything is just 10 X's better then the boring ins and outs of club life

JBs-Hawks

Get the youth academy up and do a home grown rebuild?

chrisuzz

Quote from: Cyrus on November 13, 2013, 09:53:44 AM
What's the address part for then  ???

chrisuzz

I just set up an affiliate, unsure whether to make it a youth farm, senior focused or both

Cookie311993

Quote from: chrisuzz on November 13, 2013, 11:19:45 PM
Quote from: Cyrus on November 13, 2013, 09:53:44 AM
What's the address part for then  ???
PayPal account asks for your address so it knows where to send stuff. You can use that account to buy stuff off eBay etc. And they need to know where to deliver it

DazBurg

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 13, 2013, 11:13:23 PM
Get the youth academy up and do a home grown rebuild?
Could be an option but dunno atm

Nails

Go for a 20yo build up squad imo.

20yos are very cheap or were very cheap this EOS. Get a squad of 12 20yos and then build them up over the seasons.

I did that and you'd get like 500-1million cash left over end of season for first 3-4 seasons. Then you get to add 3-4 guns in and it gets fun.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/club.htm?teamId=755

^ that's my affiliate there. It's nearly more enjoyable than my main.

CrowsFan

Anyone feel like a youth friendly this weekend? I finally have a squad of 11 players so I want to see how they rate :)

Since I will most likely be the weaker team, can we play it on an uneven pitch too? :)

valkorum

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 14, 2013, 10:02:32 PM
Anyone feel like a youth friendly this weekend? I finally have a squad of 11 players so I want to see how they rate :)

Since I will most likely be the weaker team, can we play it on an uneven pitch too? :)

Send me a game request and I will play mainly 17yo - keen to see how they go as well.

CrowsFan