Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Just checked if I could play you with an U17 side, but don't have enough players sorry :(

Cookie311993

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 23, 2013, 05:44:29 PM
Just checked if I could play you with an U17 side, but don't have enough players sorry :(

That's ok. I will play a side around 15k stronger max than me

BratPack

Quote from: DazBurg on June 22, 2013, 11:00:53 PM
Quote from: BratPack on June 21, 2013, 09:33:18 PM
I gots my assistants job back  ;D
damn just as i was about to convert you to UAE

how come they finally took you on?

I think it was because I actually cared, plus I have 4 players in the squad  :P

You can still come to the Netherlands bro  ;)

DazBurg

Quote from: BratPack on June 24, 2013, 07:32:53 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on June 22, 2013, 11:00:53 PM
Quote from: BratPack on June 21, 2013, 09:33:18 PM
I gots my assistants job back  ;D
damn just as i was about to convert you to UAE

how come they finally took you on?

I think it was because I actually cared, plus I have 4 players in the squad  :P

You can still come to the Netherlands bro  ;)

nah i'll be right i'll stay where im appreciated not go to a country that you hang around for putting in work for season after season and finally when they run out of ppl let you in :P :P

Master Q

Sapientia

Well that one was a cracker. Thought I was absolutely boned when I was 6/41 but the 3 allrounder lineup once again saves me.

I even dropped a batsman for an exp/exp kid to slightly even it up for you Q. Didn't seem to help the ratings much!

Good game, I think my blokes were rather lucky, to be fair.

Master Q

96/5 with 3 overs left needing 18 runs and you bowl me out. More than lucky...

pyronerd

Quote from: Master Q on June 26, 2013, 06:14:38 PM
96/5 with 3 overs left needing 18 runs and you bowl me out. More than lucky...
maybe you just suck Q

>.> <.<

CrowsFan

I wish my players would actually be in good form for once. Trying to crack the 130k mark for youths, but I can't do it becuase almost every single player is out of form. For my match tonight I rated 129k, but of my 11 players I had 6 with average form, 3 with reasonable, 1 with capable and 1 with accomplished. That's just ridiculous! >:(

PowerBug

http://fromthepavilion.org/scorecard.htm?gameId=2297329
Anyone ever defended less then this before? Quite ridiculous imo, even if it is a T20 and bowling conditions.

And then yesterday i pulled out some ratings for Youths that are quite unreal. I still can't believe them. :o
http://fromthepavilion.org/ratings.htm?gameId=2299127
Lazy 106k rating side :P First time i've ever been over 100k with my Youth team :)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

valkorum

Its nearly EOS and that means I have some players up for sale soon.  I only have 3 players that will be up for sale this season

2 x FM (accom/accom) - Herman Uys, Walford Stephen
1 x AR (accom/reli/reli) - Carl Mudie

AFEV

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 26, 2013, 11:03:30 PM
I wish my players would actually be in good form for once. Trying to crack the 130k mark for youths, but I can't do it becuase almost every single player is out of form. For my match tonight I rated 129k, but of my 11 players I had 6 with average form, 3 with reasonable, 1 with capable and 1 with accomplished. That's just ridiculous! >:(
I have noticed my players form has been lacking this season. I have such a small squad usually the best XI will pretty much all go up to cap with a few going beyond that. Maybe one or two a season will drop down to ave/ord or stay at reasonable.

Has there been a tweak to the way form increases/decreases this season?

CrowsFan

I'm not sure sorry. It's not like my players aren't getting enough games, most of them are playing twice a week!

Cyrus

my top 5 bats who play 2 games a week have been on Avg/Ord all season with 1 going to cap this week  :'(

Cookie311993

Form for my side

Seniors:
4 x Reliable
2 x Capable
3 x Reasonable
2 x Average
1 x Poor

Youths:
2 x Reliable
4 x Capable
5 x Reasonable
4 x Average

The poor form isn't to good for my back up batsman. Luckily its nearly end of season and I have secured promotion weeks ago.