Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

congrats Fletch

should i be worried that with less than 24 hours left on my players that i am selling
they have only had one bid?

CrowsFan

No.

Btw congrats on the baby fletch. Hope you're getting enough sleep :)

Shaggy

I already said it elsewhere. Congratulations here though too Fletch. :D

Quote from: Cicjose on May 14, 2012, 02:56:52 PM
congrats Fletch

should i be worried that with less than 24 hours left on my players that i am selling

You should have listened to others then when we said not to buy them in the first place.

CrowsFan

Introducing the first (and most likely last) Matador to join the club this off season...

Amodin Amroliwallah

Originally started the bidding with my affiliate, but then decided I liked him enough to go for him with my main. Payed a little more than I wanted but still happy with the price. Judging by his wage he is very very close to acc/acc, plus with 4k spare ratings plus being a lefty and finisher I couldn't resist :)

PowerBug

Oooo, good buy. I like that price too, reli/reli 75k - I'd take that. I am hoping for a guy that ends early tomorrow, rel/reli too.

Cookie311993

I would say he isnt far off acc

Cicjose

Quote from: Shaggy on May 14, 2012, 03:37:53 PM

Quote from: Cicjose on May 14, 2012, 02:56:52 PM
congrats Fletch

You should have listened to others then when we said not to buy them in the first place.

yeah well i'm happy with what my team achieved over the last season;
and okay, i'm probably going to get very little for players i paid a truckload of cash for
but i'm not crying myself to sleep about how i have managed my team

i got exactly what i wanted from those players and believe i can maintain a spot in the leagues i have promoted to
and i am confident that i'm going to be able to improve.

Nails

Congrats Fletch, here's to hoping bub can turn out half as awesome as me.

Made a shower purchase with my affiliate today...

Sorta wish I never made the bid, was only 1 bid but didn't think. I've got EOS fever

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=614796

Don't want to play him this season so I don't ruin his 100+ average :(

Justin Bieber

Congratz Fletch, great to hear mother and child doing well :).

chrisuzz

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 14, 2012, 06:24:48 PM
Introducing the first (and most likely last) Matador to join the club this off season...

Amodin Amroliwallah

Originally started the bidding with my affiliate, but then decided I liked him enough to go for him with my main. Payed a little more than I wanted but still happy with the price. Judging by his wage he is very very close to acc/acc, plus with 4k spare ratings plus being a lefty and finisher I couldn't resist :)
Unless your planning on rebuilding next season it wasnt the smartest with Sloane and Wilkinson promoting next season, good value for cash though :) Sloane and Wilko are both better players too??

Congrats Fletch! :)

CrowsFan

Yeah zz I'll most likely be rebuilding next season so he'll fit in with those plans nicely. If it wasn't for the talent I doubt I would have gone for him ;)

valkorum

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 14, 2012, 10:00:36 PM
Yeah zz I'll most likely be rebuilding next season so he'll fit in with those plans nicely. If it wasn't for the talent I doubt I would have gone for him ;)

Need to start pumping some games in to him to get that experience up

Fletch74

Quote from: Shaggy on May 14, 2012, 03:37:53 PM
I didn't think I'd announced it anywhere else... lol

Cheers though, and same with everyone else :D

Cicjose

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=757986

first purchase of the off season another few i'm looking to get but will be away from my PC when some of them finish

Nails

Man I never knew about the 'talent scout'

If only I knew about it earlier then I would have been using it ages ago. Talent scout is awesome, saves a lot of searching.