Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

I'm hoping so at least haha. I'll be going to 500-750k for Limb which will leave me about 1m left. Then with my income for the season, I should get back to 1.6M for EOS. I'm going to constantly leave myself sitting with 1M though.

8-6 Suited

Does anyone have the player predictor and can predict what Slwana look like at 20 in a reasonable YA training Bowl tech?

Fletch74

Gents,

Can I get a valuation on both of these 2 players. Both are close to a pop in fielding, so I might sell next week when they both reach reliable fielding

Cosmos Kramer
George Costanza

Don't really want to sell either as both have been with my side for quite some time, but I definitely need a new keeper :(

Kramer, I might keep, but I want a valuation. Cheers ;)

Fletch74

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 28, 2011, 11:03:10 AM
Does anyone have the player predictor and can predict what Slwana look like at 20 in a reasonable YA training Bowl tech?
Find a post from Rob and download it from his signature...

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Fletch74 on October 28, 2011, 11:06:22 AM
Find a post from Rob and download it from his signature...

My Microsoft Office suite is gay and wont work anymore. keeps telling me I need to activate something because it's fake when it isn't and then makes me download shower then freezes. Hence why I don't do spreadsheets. :P

Cyrus

download open office its free and it will convert  ;)

Bazinga

Without knowing sub-ratings, he will pop in tech after 13 weeks (last week of the season), and pop in bowling 4 weeks after he turns 20 (17 weeks). That is in a reasonable YA and a superior SA, and takes Gifted (Bowling) into account - assuming he stays on bowling tech training. No pops in any other skills obviously.

Of course he should have some sub-ratings so you should see these pops a little sooner.

Fletch74

Quote from: Fletch74 on October 28, 2011, 11:05:19 AM
Gents,

Can I get a valuation on both of these 2 players. Both are close to a pop in fielding, so I might sell next week when they both reach reliable fielding

Cosmos Kramer
George Costanza

Don't really want to sell either as both have been with my side for quite some time, but I definitely need a new keeper :(

Anyone?

Bazinga

Quote from: Fletch74 on October 28, 2011, 11:32:07 AM
Quote from: Fletch74 on October 28, 2011, 11:05:19 AM
Gents,

Cosmos Kramer
George Costanza

Anyone?
LOL I just read this exact same post in the garage about 2 mins ago  :P

Kramer - Spec/spec with a good talent and good secondaries for his age .. he should go for at least $200k
Costanza - About $100k maybe but this one is extremely hard to predict.

Fletch74

Yes, trying to get a few different valuations to weigh up my decision, as I won't have enough money for my academies this week as I'm playing a bot in the PC away on Sunday ::)

Thanks Baz ;)

Bazinga

Quote from: Fletch74 on October 28, 2011, 11:43:27 AM
Yes, trying to get a few different valuations to weigh up my decision, as I won't have enough money for my academies this week as I'm playing a bot in the PC away on Sunday ::)

Thanks Baz ;)

OUCH! That's gotta suck .. luckily for me I will be playing only 1 PC match and its an away game in a 15k stadium to a guy who rates 200k - so heaps of $$$ in gate takings and no worries about dealing with fatigue .. win/win    8)

8-6 Suited

Actually I tend to think Costanza will go for 200k+ and the first one 250+. You could get even more I think though in this market.

CrowsFan

How much do you reckon this guy will go for? Trying to decide if I should pursue him or not...
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=838215

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 28, 2011, 12:48:12 PM
How much do you reckon this guy will go for? Trying to decide if I should pursue him or not...
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=838215
At least $300k+

CrowsFan