Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Yeah i said that to him, senior in improving++ all season, could get to excellent. But i also said Youths, i think i;ve gone too far saying that. No harm done, carry on :) :)

cookie311993

No point buying a gun youth though PB. seniors are the most important(money wise) focus in FTP. Alot of players don't care about youths or don't focus on them until later on once they have reached successful heights. Vlody is best to buy 4-5 good 20 year olds and then invest in his seniors on improving ++ so its worthwhile

CrowsFan

Haha sold a 30 year old exp/exp medium bowler for 35k this morning!

8-6 Suited

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 21, 2011, 02:09:36 PM
Haha sold a 30 year old exp/exp medium bowler for 35k this morning!

I sold a 31yo Out/Out for 53k today, CF. :P

Nails

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=519164

How much you guys think this "gun" will go for?

CrowsFan

chrisuzz

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=832397 - this guy is gonna go for loads! :o almost 4k spare ratings too!!

chrisuzz

You would be loving life if you had either of them!

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on October 21, 2011, 02:18:11 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=519164

How much you guys think this "gun" will go for?
About 10k, if your lucky. No more than 15k even though it's a good market.

Nails

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Bazinga on October 21, 2011, 12:10:37 PM
Please welcome Ayrton Senna to team Ballpit Chaos. Ayrton now completes my team, and I got him for only $400k   :P

I'm very happy with this as I still have over $500k in the bank, which will allow me to significantly improve my youth academy this season. All I need is a couple of decent youth pulls   :-X
Got the cash to splash I see Baz :o. Nice Wristy there! Mine next season won't be as good as that, his primaries will be much lower :P. Good luck with your team and can't wait to see them in 2-3 seasons 8).

PowerBug

21 Oct 11 02:02 Increased stadium capacity by 2000 seats to a new capacity of 7000

All done. Bring on the new season!

21 Oct 11 04:40 Sold Leigh Livingston to The Fast Camel for $73,870

Unfortunately though it'll be without Leigh Livingston who successfully sold for a healthy 73k. :'( Not bad for a 32yo.
Bye Leigh :'(

Cicjose

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 21, 2011, 05:20:29 PM
Please welcome Ayrton Senna to team Ballpit Chaos. Ayrton now completes my team, and I got him for only $400k   :P

I'm very happy with this as I still have over $500k in the bank, which will allow me to significantly improve my youth academy this season. All I need is a couple of decent youth pulls   :-X
Got the cash to splash I see Baz :o. Nice Wristy there! Mine next season won't be as good as that, his primaries will be much lower :P. Good luck with your team and can't wait to see them in 2-3 seasons 8).

If senna could play cricket as well as he could drive F1 8)

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 21, 2011, 05:20:29 PM

Agreed, very nice player there Baz 8)