Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

He is up now along with a few others, including Fitzpatrick and Goldman my Fasty.

cookie311993

Shaggy you will now notice ablett and pollucksingh both have bids by me

8-6 Suited

For your team, you are probably best going after Peter Daicos over Pollucksingh. His wage is a killer while Daicos performs just as well. :D

cookie311993

I was originally watching percy when he first went on market before you bought him went to high for me last time. Ablett is my main focus. Gonna go 200-300K+ for him. Hopefully is enough to snag him

Nails

Betts plopped to exp bowling today :'(

Exp/Excep RFS :(

Worst week of pops:

Endo pop for my 32yo - meh
Exp pop for the player I'm selling and now probably want to keep
Bowling plop for my worst player Betts - now considering selling him and buying Greig back lol

cookie311993

anyone after a keeper-batsman or all-rounder cause shaggy has one of each for sale and both are extremely good

8-6 Suited

Alright, every one of my players except Alderleisten (The guy I bought for 55k a few days ago) has been listed.

8-6 Suited

Neither, buy all my players lol

cookie311993

nah i have a couple of yours I am watching. I need a batsman for my match against ML tonight though

Fletch74

Nice cheap buy with good Spare ratings. Was up against Shaggy. We both went to 20k and I won out

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=553643

Will sell him in a season and make 5 fold.

bomberboy0618

cookie311993

that experience and only out/out bb. no thanks

Nails

That ends the innings of Angry Beavers. The Nailers will have a target of 199 to chase.

End of over 46 (1 run) - Angry Beavers(198-10) RR 4.30
R. Arnberger 1 (2b) , A. Sreerupa 8-1-31-4

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=1514636

cookie311993

BB why do you still have 18 players with only 1 for sale??? You should sell the others to make the most of EOS money