Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Quote from: MajorLazer on October 15, 2011, 10:38:37 AM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 15, 2011, 10:24:52 AM
Yeah, Rakoo is my brother in law.

Stupid false alarms. :D
Can you thank him in person for me, Shaggy. He won me promotion. ;D

I will when I see him, possibly tonight or tomorrow morning for Golf. Not sure if I will be golfing yet however though with the first home game of the season for the Heart boys. :D

PowerBug

Cyrus, where do you finish the season off?

Shaggy, :'( i saw the ladder, so unlucky.

PowerBug

Just for the record, Dorenagama's 6th wicket last night, the one after his hat-trick, was his 100th SOD wicket. :)

16.3 W Dorenagama to Ajaz : [catch] Attempted paddle through midwicket but he gets a leading edge and the ball loops back to a grateful Dorenagama.
H. Ajaz c & b. D. Dorenagama 2 (7b 0x4 0x6) SR:28.57

And he did all the work. Caught and Bowled. :)

roo boys!

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 15, 2011, 09:03:10 AM
Bailey easily.
Sri Lanka v Bermuda, in the wc cup, is being played at my ground :)
Unfortunately, Bailey is already up to 266k :-\ If he goes over 300k, I will turn to James, but if not I will bid.

cookie311993

hopefully a good match between us tomorrow RB

DazBurg

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 15, 2011, 09:49:57 AM
Bot or not, that is a great effort. :D
yeah and it wasn't a bot  ;D

Cicjose

just found out my best youth bat didn't finish top of the run charts :'(

chrisuzz

chrisuzz

Justin Bieber

Quote from: chrisuzz on October 15, 2011, 05:28:45 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=423776 will this guy stay under 300k ?
He's a Wristy who can bat. Secondaries are below average which gives hope but depends on interest. I'd say no but keep an eye on him incase he does!

Quote from: chrisuzz on October 15, 2011, 05:31:00 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=553362 - and this guy... under 500k?
Possibly although think I saw another one of the manager's guys go over 500k so don't hold your breathe for it.

bomberboy0618

I said I wanted mabud ages ago, but w/e.
I am kinda sick of no dibs, because I am trying to rebuild with what I have, and everyone is bidding on players I have already expressed interest in.
Sorry but I am getting a bit annoyed about it.
End rant.

Master Q

BB - Every manager in the game is going after Mabud - and unless you have a huge amount of cash you won't land him.

Nails

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 15, 2011, 05:53:39 PM
I said I wanted mabud ages ago, but w/e.
I am kinda sick of no dibs, because I am trying to rebuild with what I have, and everyone is bidding on players I have already expressed interest in.
Sorry but I am getting a bit annoyed about it.
End rant.

No dibs should exist BB, that's the stupidest rant I've read in a while. What gives us any right to dibs over a player that's obviously a top notch player for anyone? I'm online more than pretty much anyone here I think... or close to it... I'm nearly in the top 10 most online for FF of all time and I only signed up this year...

if We had a dibs I'd just dibs every single decent player going through. Of course they're going to bid on players you want because they're GOOD players.

You might not even have seen them first. If we were to just have dibs it's very close to cheating anyway... no it's not cheating but close to it. Just because we're all signed up to FF doesn't mean we should expect free rights to be the only one bidding on a player, if he's top notch then you should pay top notch price IMO.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on October 15, 2011, 05:57:06 PM
BB - Every manager in the game is going after Mabud - and unless you have a huge amount of cash you won't land him.
Its not that it's more that if I see someone going for a player I don't go for them, and this gets spat back in my face.
I want Cynics two players more anyway.

Master Q

110% agree with Nails. We've gone over this a thousand times and I don't think we really need to go over it again.

BB, I'm not sure if you remember, but when a certain someone was active, he dibsed nearly every player and no one could buy anyone. And when someone got a dibs in he would still bid on them and buy the player...