Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

Yeah I thought you might have missed it

PowerBug

Thanks guys. So i'll go to average while in youths, and 2-3 pops in seniors. I'll look to get most players to reliable if i can. :)

AFEV

Well everyone in my senior team has at least capable fielding, and most have reliable. The aim is to get everyone to at least accomplished or (like with Junior) reliable + safe hands.
I'm not even sure if accom will be enough but we'll see.

EDIT: I jut checked and only 3 of my players have cap fielding, the rest reliable or better, Booth just popped to exp fielding 8)

cookie311993

At present my requirements are reliable but that might be pushed higher shortly. Eagerly awaiting EOS

PowerBug

Yeah, it's tougher for me as my Acadamies are only good/satis. Next season i'll look to upgrade both by 1. :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fletch74 on October 10, 2011, 10:37:06 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 10, 2011, 10:36:28 AM
Am i doing the right thing in making all of my Youth's get to reasonable fielding straight away?? I feel like it's an easy thing to do then i can focus on primaries until whenever.
I wouldn't do reasonable, I would only do average.
Yep, agree with Fletch. I usually get my players to average fielding once they reach Ave/Ave primaries. If you intend to keep them into Seniors, suggest training further if your current training plan is ahead of schedule (e.g they reach Cap/Cap halfway through 18, so pump some fielding as it trains faster now than say 20). As for your seniors, depending on primaries, Capable seems like a decent start up option.

Quote from: Sid on October 10, 2011, 11:52:51 AM
Well everyone in my senior team has at least capable fielding, and most have reliable. The aim is to get everyone to at least accomplished or (like with Junior) reliable + safe hands.
I'm not even sure if accom will be enough but we'll see.

EDIT: I jut checked and only 3 of my players have cap fielding, the rest reliable or better, Booth just popped to exp fielding 8)
Sweet Alex! I have all of mine on Reliable but aiming for Accomplished before stopping and training other primaries. Have a few over Accomplished or training to do so as they've reached high enough in other skills to do so.

09 Oct 11 00:00 - End of Season Details
The end of season updates are scheduled to occur (depending on whether my real life cricket is again washed out!) on Saturday at around 21:00, and are expected to take around 5 hours to complete. Should cricket be washed out, they will instead happen on Friday at around 22:00.

Planned changes to the game that will be implemented at the same time as the EOS updates are listed in this post on the game forums.

FTP-ashario

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cookie311993

both are good but 1st one lacks fielding

bomberboy0618

I know but the talent makes up for it.
2nd one interests me more though.

cookie311993

yeah he is the better player and has nice experience

Cicjose

do you get extra prizemoney for being undefeated?

PowerBug

Boomz

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/manager.htm?teamId=864 anyone else get a pm from him inviting you to a simluator cricket forum? O_O

CrowsFan

Master Q