Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 08, 2011, 01:23:13 PM
Dude the point in friendlies is to try and work out how to play on pitches that aren't your favoured.
Why don't you just go challenge a random?

I just want to try Betts out.... and I only asked for a specific pitch if they rate 170K... i.e. 25K higher than I do, as it's my best chance to make the match interesting.

I already have challenged a random :( no luck on that front.

roo boys!

I'm free tomorrow for anyone that wants a game?

Cicjose

CrowsFan

Not much at all I would say cic. I wouldn't buy him

CrowsFan

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=617505

:o :o :o
Needless to say I'm not complaining! Still over a day to go too!

Master Q

Quote from: PowerBug on October 08, 2011, 01:06:53 PM
Q if you beat me, well done you've been playing for longer and have div 4 teams. But if i beat you, them it's funny. :P Thursday should be a good game.
Yep it's funny if you beat me because the only way you can is to play all your oldies, like you do in all games.

PowerBug

Which is dorenagama, livingston and budden. 27, 31, 30. 3 players. 8)

DazBurg

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=445731

sorry HP had to put the Heff up he hardly ever plays so waste of money on wages and it's hurting his experience his just not gonna get up to standard for me  :'(

cookie311993

Q admit defeat honestly . Me and pb have had moments but his side beats you.  Better side few old players but been playing half the time you have for a better side and similar academy levels

Master Q

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 08, 2011, 04:07:50 PM
Q admit defeat honestly . Me and pb have had moments but his side beats you.  Better side few old players but been playing half the time you have for a better side and similar academy levels
How do I admit defeat! We haven't even played each other. Cookie I love it how you always say the same thing as everyone else. I'm not interested.

cookie311993

You are at the center of the majority of fights q. Create a thread for some banter or cut it out.

Master Q

Same old story... Some has a go at me and then it ends up that I'm at fault. You guys really need to get more creative.

cookie311993

He asked a question and said it would be fun. I fail to see how he had a go at you personally

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Master Q on October 08, 2011, 04:27:38 PM
Same old story... Some has a go at me and then it ends up that I'm at fault. You guys really need to get more creative.

And you need to be less arrogant and confronting.

Nails

Quote from: Master Q on October 08, 2011, 04:27:38 PM

He was surprised by your ratings, he was hardly having a go and looks forward to your match.

I know 12yo girls with thicker skin than you Q. No need to get your knickers in a twist.