Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Clever nails, obviously you haven't learnt the curse yet. Never post good progress.

CrowsFan

Quote from: PowerBug on October 07, 2011, 02:59:42 PM
That's what i hope too. But the humid weather and his selection of a crumbler gives of more hope of an upset. Very unlikely but i have to be hopeful. :)
Why does humid and crumbling give you hope? They play against each other so the advantage you get from playing on a crumbling gets reduced since it is humid

PowerBug

If he plays 3 spinners it will give me hope, as i will play the 3 seamers. Shaggy said to play it that way. I also heard: crumbling = upsets.

@voldemort - yes, he's worth 11k. Good buy for your team.

Nails

WTF

I KNOW I SAVED orders for this match last night...

Somehow Simon and Yogish both got given overs  ::)

Voldemort

how much did you buy Saddique Watson for again PB?

cookie311993

Voldemort that 3k dude isnt very good mate. You need to look for cheap reliable/reliable or at worst reliable/capable players

PowerBug

Nails, they are great bowlers. Atm i'm playing ten batters next week, tonge, wardlaw, yardley and harku are going to bowl.

@voldemort - too much. But it'll pay as he'll keep for 12 seasons with me.

Voldemort

train his power and he could be pretty good

PowerBug

Alright, game has started, nothing i can do now except pray that my players can perform better than their abilities tell them. Over 10k at the ground and i'm bowling first.

PowerBug

Round of applause to dorenagama, 5 overs for 12 runs. Was very close to a wicket but didn't get one :(

CrowsFan

How do you know he was close to a wicket?

PowerBug

Coz he just was. :P Either way it's limited overs so wicket aren't everything.

roo boys!

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 07, 2011, 11:41:58 AM
Yeah RB what shaggy said that way you are 100% sure. Some managers will say he is close to a pop when if you saw his training history he is a fair way away from that pop
Do you have membership? If so, could you check his training history for me? :) Thanks.

Heres the link again
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=423190

CrowsFan

Only the manager can see he training history RB ;)