Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

you will struggle getting to spec/spec or even out/spec unless you upgrade your academy nails. Training to spec takes ages in a decent academy

CrowsFan

Off to a bad start against PB. Already lost Sargeant for a duck in the second over!  :(

End of over 3 (10 runs) - The Matchbox Matadors(18-1) RR 6.00
J. Wilkinson 3 (2b) , K. Stroetinga 14 (15b) , J. Garland 2-0-11-0

cookie311993

This is the partnership that PB needs to break though otherwise he will be in trouble

CrowsFan

Yeah my top 4 batters are good, after that it goes to shower basically...

Nails

42.5   .   Ud-Din to Puopolo : [dropped] That's skied to mid-wicket where Maddox is fielding and drops one he should have taken. Ud-Din and Sweeney shake their heads in disbelief as Maddox looks for a shady spot to hide.

Typical. Poor Ud-Din.

42.6   .   Ud-Din to Puopolo : [dropped] A thick outside edge and put down by Sweeney. Half an opportunity there.

AGAIN?!?!?!

End of over 43 (3 runs) - Milwaukee Beers(150-6) RR 3.49
P. Puopolo 7 (15b) , J. Thornton 23 (42b) , A. Ud-Din 7-2-20-0

cookie311993

He needs to get these 2 out quickly. Don't let them get a move on

CrowsFan

Crap there goes Stroetinga :-\
Now it's down to the 2 16 year old South Africans...

Nails

43.3   1   Sreerupa to Thornton : [dropped] Hit fiercely back at the bowler, who flings out a hand but fails to grasp the chance.

43.6   .   Sreerupa to Thornton : [dropped] Uppishly played towards cover, Maddox dives forward, gets his hands underneath the ball, but then somehow manages to drop the ball.

Surely my fielding is better than 4 dropped catches in 9 balls

CrowsFan

Well Maddox only has average fielding so no surprise he dropped 2. As for the others just unlucky

Nails

49.2   .   Sreerupa to Karunaratne : [dropped] An edge, but Sweeney's poor footwork means he's not in a position to hold the catch. Sreerupa is livid.

Really?  ::)

1/39 off the last 10... pretty decent last 10 overs :)

CrowsFan

End of over 12 (maiden) - The Matchbox Matadors(44-2) RR 3.67
J. Wilkinson 19 (32b) , T. Chidyasiku 6 (14b) , G. Gun 2-2-0-0

Just can't seem to score against Gun ::)

Nails

"Ok. I just can't get on, it says the site is running too slow."

ML can't get on.

8-6 Suited

Can't get on this site?

Nails

Yep. I've also got a bug where the top of the page is really spread out... like LOTS of white space.

Like from User info box > home/help/search buttons there's like 10 cms of white... and about 10 cms of white space above userinfo too.

CrowsFan

The site is working perfectly for me...